Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

So my eldest daughter started her soccer playoffs today and I had all four kids with me while wifey went to PTA thing.  The bad news is that it was cold and wet and they have another game tomorrow evening.  The good news it's that my baby played most of the game and they won 5-0.

Nice when it works out that way. The baby of my family turned 15 today. Man I am getting old.
Agreed, you are getting old.

So my eldest daughter started her soccer playoffs today and I had all four kids with me while wifey went to PTA thing.  The bad news is that it was cold and wet and they have another game tomorrow evening.  The good news it's that my baby played most of the game and they won 5-0.

Nice when it works out that way. The baby of my family turned 15 today. Man I am getting old.
Agreed, you are getting old.
For sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]