CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 5/12/2019  (Read 2270 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 5/12/2019
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2019, 02:21:03 PM »

Peggy Lipton of "Mod Squad" fame has died at 72.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »

Still pouring here, been coming down solidly all day.
And I just got the email from the coach that our game is on. Another fun game in the pouring rain, yay!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2019, 02:24:05 PM »

Guardian of the Farm compliments of the BOTL Retirement Committee cut and ready for when the lightning subsides.  Should not be too long.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »

Still pouring here, been coming down solidly all day.
And I just got the email from the coach that our game is on. Another fun game in the pouring rain, yay!
Don’t that just suck!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2019, 02:25:13 PM »

Time to ready for the brunch. 

Thankfully the storm has moved on across and starting to clear up.  Just some very light rain falling now.
Fabulous brunch, big selection of choices.  Some of the highlights included Beef Tenderloin, Grilled Salmon, Steamed Shrimp, Oysters on the Half Shell, Grilled Vegetables, Fresh Spring Mix Salad with goat cheese and balsamic dressing and pretty much any breakfast item you could think of.  Two outstanding items were a Squash & Shrimp Casserole and a Hash Brown Potato Casserole.  10 Desserts to choose from and I went with Creme Brûlée Cheesecake and it was certainly a fine choice.  Add to all that, it was all you can eat too.  Even better, it was at a private golf club and not crowded. But it still gets even better - IT WAS FREE!
WOW!free is good.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »

OK, lighting has moved out over the ocean, time for some 🔥

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2019, 02:33:29 PM »

Thankfully the storm has moved on across and starting to clear up.  Just some very light rain falling now.
Fabulous brunch, big selection of choices.  Some of the highlights included Beef Tenderloin, Grilled Salmon, Steamed Shrimp, Oysters on the Half Shell, Grilled Vegetables, Fresh Spring Mix Salad with goat cheese and balsamic dressing and pretty much any breakfast item you could think of.  Two outstanding items were a Squash & Shrimp Casserole and a Hash Brown Potato Casserole.  10 Desserts to choose from and I went with Creme Brûlée Cheesecake and it was certainly a fine choice.  Add to all that, it was all you can eat too.  Even better, it was at a private golf club and not crowded. But it still gets even better - IT WAS FREE!
WOW!free is good.
It's not really free. He had previously paid for it and was using some credits.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2019, 02:38:13 PM »

WOW!free is good.
The Lawyer and his BIL hosted but given what we paid out for education to make him a lawyer  I guess your analysis is correct.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »

Sunday eh from SBC...

Sunday Funday!
Starting now until midnight enjoy one special on three categories!

Camacho
Casa Turrent
Joya de Nicaragua

CODE: SUNDAY = 39% off plus 5% reward points on categories above.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »

WOW!free is good.
The Lawyer and his BIL hosted but given what we paid out for education to make him a lawyer  I guess your analysis is correct.
Precisely as expected. Sounds like a nice time anyway.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2019, 02:43:14 PM »

Cold and still raining like hell, but garage is dry.  Think I'll join you.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2019, 02:45:32 PM »

WOW!free is good.
It was a great time, it is such a blessing having wonderful in-laws to enjoy holidays and other special days with.  Much easier on all the kids quality of life too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2019, 02:46:17 PM »

Pull up a chair and lets us pour ourselves  a sip.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2019, 02:47:23 PM »

Probably will be short term since it is still thundering but the sun is coming out now

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2019, 02:57:55 PM »

WOW!free is good.
It was a great time, it is such a blessing having wonderful in-laws to enjoy holidays and other special days with.  Much easier on all the kids quality of life too.
In fact, this was really a great 3 day weekend for us.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4