Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2019, 08:21:11 AM »

Thought for Today: "No idea is so antiquated that it was not once modern. No idea is so modern that it will not someday be antiquated." — Ellen Glasgow, American author (1874-1945).

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2019, 08:22:19 AM »

Morning UberTony.

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2019, 08:24:40 AM »

Sorry, NJDave. I wouldn't have interrupted except you took such an unusually long pause between posts that I thought you were done.

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2019, 08:53:57 AM »

Took an evening boat ride up the waterway to LuLu’s for dinner with the Boy and DIL last night.  LuLu’s is a small chain of beach themed restaurants owned by Jimmy Buffets Sister, the place here is open air and right on the waterway with boat docks for patrons. Weather, food and service were very good and we had a great time.  Boy and I split a Seafood Platter for 2:  Blackened Red Snapper, Fried Shrimp, Crab Claws, Oysters and some of the best Fried Onion Rings anywhere.  It was a huge platter of food, the boy and I are good eaters and we were able to consume about 2/3 of it.  All that for $52 at a waterside restaurant around here is really amazing, it could easily serve 3-4 people.  Funny thing is the place gets mediocre reviews but I have been there twice and have been very satisfied both times.

https://lulubuffett.com/northmyrtlebeach/
Didn't know she had one in Myrtle....nice.
Opened about a year and a half ago.

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2019, 08:57:27 AM »

Good morning, SC and NJ Dave's.
Morning Mayor T and ?Dave

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2019, 08:58:01 AM »

Headed to the store for crawfish cooking items.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 09:10:06 AM »

good morning guys. been enjoyinh one of the better things in life.

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2019, 09:10:43 AM »

cigar and and coffee enjoying the view.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 09:25:56 AM »

Morning Sleepers, fresh hot Cuban ready but guess I have to drink alone since Blue is weekending with the Warden.
I'll be happy to join you.
Me as well.   Coffee on the front porch.  No cigars at the new house or I'd enjoy one of those as well.

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 09:26:34 AM »

Took an evening boat ride up the waterway to LuLu’s for dinner with the Boy and DIL last night.  LuLu’s is a small chain of beach themed restaurants owned by Jimmy Buffets Sister, the place here is open air and right on the waterway with boat docks for patrons. Weather, food and service were very good and we had a great time.  Boy and I split a Seafood Platter for 2:  Blackened Red Snapper, Fried Shrimp, Crab Claws, Oysters and some of the best Fried Onion Rings anywhere.  It was a huge platter of food, the boy and I are good eaters and we were able to consume about 2/3 of it.  All that for $52 at a waterside restaurant around here is really amazing, it could easily serve 3-4 people.  Funny thing is the place gets mediocre reviews but I have been there twice and have been very satisfied both times.

https://lulubuffett.com/northmyrtlebeach/
As you would say, sounds pretty damn good.

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 09:27:33 AM »

It is truly the beginning of the first of two HELL WEEKs for area residents here!  The 2nd one in the fall is even worse than this one, this is predominantly a Harley event but the fall rally is “Crotch Rocket Week”.

MURRELLS INLET, SC (WMBF) - The sound of revving motors has returned to the Grand Strand with the start of Spring Rally 2019 in Murrells Inlet Friday.

The event runs through May 19 and features, food, vendors, concerts and much more.
Organizers said they anticipate large crowds but hope to keep everyone safe, sound and subdued throughout the week-long festivities.

“You won’t be able to move around,” began Leslye Beaver, one of the many organizers of the annual event.
Never was one for big biker rallies,  but to each his own.

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 09:32:26 AM »

Morning Dave's, GamingTony, and WhatCouldHeBeDoingDean.  Unseasonably cool here this morning,  mid 50's.

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2019, 09:34:19 AM »

While Dean's having his fun, I get to do one of life's least pleasurable things later this morning. Furniture shopping.  Again.   Please shoot me now.

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2019, 10:34:41 AM »

Sorry, NJDave. I wouldn't have interrupted except you took such an unusually long pause between posts that I thought you were done.
TWSS

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2019, 10:37:32 AM »

Good day InteriorDecoratorBean
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4