Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2019, 06:45:13 AM »

We are looking forward to a Mother’s Day Crawfish Boil at the boy’s house tomorrow night.
Oh shit, is mother's day this weekend? FMTT
LALTS

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 06:51:50 AM »

Espinosa Comfortably Numb up on the jam for $5 per if anyone is curious/interested.  I'll hold out for the Laranja myself.
Agree with that.  MOW sampler up now.  Probably one of the best samplers, top to bottom.

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 06:52:24 AM »

We are looking forward to a Mother’s Day Crawfish Boil at the boy’s house tomorrow night.
Oh shit, is mother's day this weekend? FMTT
LALTS
It got here too quickly is all I'm saying. And then I've got 2 birthdays the following Sunday.

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 06:53:27 AM »

We are looking forward to a Mother’s Day Crawfish Boil at the boy’s house tomorrow night.
Sounds like fun, though I'm not a crawfish fan.  Too much work for too little reward (TWSS).
That’s why you have plenty of beer to consume while cooking and eating.

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 06:54:26 AM »

Morning FreeAndEasyBlue, CoffeeConnectionDave, CluelessTony, SleeplessBean and GoWithTheFloDave.

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 06:54:44 AM »

We are looking forward to a Mother’s Day Crawfish Boil at the boy’s house tomorrow night.
Oh shit, is mother's day this weekend? FMTT
Oh Shit, yes it sure is!

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2019, 06:55:24 AM »

Morning Mayor T and ?Dave

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 06:56:01 AM »

We are looking forward to a Mother’s Day Crawfish Boil at the boy’s house tomorrow night.
Oh shit, is mother's day this weekend? FMTT
LALTS
It got here too quickly is all I'm saying. And then I've got 2 birthdays the following Sunday.
Also gonna be cold and probably rainy Sunday, so don't plan a cookout or whatever.

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 06:56:49 AM »

Good morning Guys. Not working this weekend. It starts in about 2 hours. Finishing up some last minute stuff and an Oliva MB3
regular person Rick.

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 06:57:03 AM »

We are looking forward to a Mother’s Day Crawfish Boil at the boy’s house tomorrow night.
Oh shit, is mother's day this weekend? FMTT
LALTS
It got here too quickly is all I'm saying. And then I've got 2 birthdays the following Sunday.
Also gonna be cold and probably rainy Sunday, so don't plan a cookout or whatever.
Supposed to rain here Sunday but not cold.

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 06:57:35 AM »

Morning Dean’O

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 06:58:36 AM »

Today is Friday, May 10, the 130th day of 2019. There are 235 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:
On May 10, 1994, Nelson Mandela took the oath of office in Pretoria to become South Africa's first black president.

On this date:
In 1611, Sir Thomas Dale arrived in the Virginia Colony, where, as deputy governor, he instituted harsh measures to restore order.
In 1865, Confederate President Jefferson Davis was captured by Union forces in Irwinville, Georgia.
In 1869, a golden spike was driven in Promontory, Utah, marking the completion of the first transcontinental railroad in the United States.
In 1924, J. Edgar Hoover was named acting director of the Bureau of Investigation (later known as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, or FBI).
In 1933, the Nazis staged massive public book burnings in Germany.
In 1940, during World War II, German forces began invading the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium and France. The same day, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain resigned, and Winston Churchill formed a new government.
In 1963, the Rolling Stones recorded their first single for Decca Records in London, covering Chuck Berry's "Come On" (which ended up being redone) and "I Want to Be Loved" by Willie Dixon.
In 1968, the "Night of the Barricades" began in Paris' Latin Quarter as tens of thousands of student protesters erected obstacles against riot police; in the pre-dawn hours of May 11, the police moved in, resulting in violent clashes that left hundreds of people injured. Preliminary peace talks between the United States and North Vietnam began in the French capital.
In 1975, Sony began selling its Betamax home videocassette recorder in Japan.
In 1994, the state of Illinois executed serial killer John Wayne Gacy, 52, for the murders of 33 young men and boys.
In 1996, two Marine helicopters collided in the dark and crashed in a swamp at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, during a U.S.-British training exercise, killing 14 people.
In 2013, the Internal Revenue Service apologized for what it acknowledged was "inappropriate" targeting of conservative political groups during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status. U.S government scientists said worldwide levels of carbon dioxide, the chief greenhouse gas blamed for global warming, had hit a milestone, reaching an amount never before encountered by humans.

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 06:58:39 AM »

Espinosa Comfortably Numb up on the jam for $5 per if anyone is curious/interested.  I'll hold out for the Laranja myself.
Agree with that.  MOW sampler up now.  Probably one of the best samplers, top to bottom.
Indeed.  15 sticks for $40, and not a dud in the bunch (OK, Virtue is meh).

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 06:58:54 AM »

good morning Daves, Mark, Rick, and Tony. full house here this morning.

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 06:59:09 AM »

Ten years ago: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a surprise one-day visit to Baghdad to discuss U.S.-Iraqi economic relations with the prime minister. Pope Benedict XVI urged Middle East Christians to persevere in their faith as 20,000 people filled a Jordanian sports stadium where the pontiff celebrated the first open-air Mass of his Holy Land pilgrimage. Russia defended its gold medal at the World Hockey Championships in Bern, Switzerland, beating Canada 2-1 in a rematch of the previous year's final.

Five years ago: First lady Michelle Obama, delivering the weekly presidential radio and internet address in her husband's place, decried the kidnapping of scores of Nigerian schoolgirls by the group Boko Haram. Arkansas began issuing same-sex marriage licenses a day after a judge lifted a ban on such unions. Michael Sam was picked by the St. Louis Rams in the seventh round of the NFL draft, becoming the first openly gay player drafted by a pro football team.

One year ago: President Donald Trump announced that he would meet in Singapore with North Korea's Kim Jong Un on June 12; the announcement came hours after Trump hosted a welcome-home for three Americans who had been held by Kim's government.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7