Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
5/9/2019
« on: May 09, 2019, 12:01:55 AM »

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:58:06 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 05:38:44 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 05:48:05 AM »

Morning Blue & Mayor T, Hot Cuban ready if you want a cup.

Been sleeping a little later this week, don’t know why but it is nice.

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 05:49:43 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
There is lots of deals on cigars, just most of them are bad deals and the others are nothing more than so-so deals.

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 06:05:14 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
We're jammin', so you never know.

I'm just kidding, we already know.

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 06:10:05 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 06:14:18 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
Send the Wifey some cigars for Mother’s Day

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 06:19:50 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 06:20:13 AM »

Good morning, SleepyDave and LTG.

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 06:26:52 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 06:34:23 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
You are a man with a mission.

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 06:49:42 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
You are a man with a mission.
Absolutely!

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 06:52:19 AM »

good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 06:54:43 AM »

good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9