Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2019, 02:18:36 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
We need Mooney for the other point of view
If anything, he's proof that evolution happens very slowly.

« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2019, 02:18:43 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2019, 02:24:19 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
and cheeseburger cheeseburger. that's a cheeseburger between two cheeseburgers.
Just too much meat!   TNWSS

« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2019, 02:24:47 PM »

Good day Mr. Bean.  Storms settled down for the moment?

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2019, 02:26:04 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Now we've got a Darwin vibe going on. Better than almost all of our other ones so far.
We need Mooney for the other point of view
If anything, he's proof that evolution happens very slowly.
Or that there is parallel devolution taking place.
….and he has reproduced....

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2019, 02:29:30 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2019, 02:36:56 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
You've been invited....

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2019, 02:39:51 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
Not if I'm only offering burgers and not other genera of the sandwich family.  BTW, a hot dog on a bun is also a sandwich. Hot dog species include chili-dog, Chicago style, New York style, Coney, etc.

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2019, 02:45:36 PM »

Now there's a 15 ct Gurkha sampler up, MSRP $595, for only $50, FS.  What an outstanding deal!

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2019, 02:55:40 PM »

cold stuffed pepper sandwich with sauce done. running to the bank and gas station.
Chowing down on a cheeseburger from the convenience store deli on the corner.  They make surprisingly good tacos and sandwiches.
So why didn't you buy one of those instead?
Cheeseburgers are a genus of the sandwich family.  Cheeseburger species include bacon cheeseburger, mushrooms swiss cheeseburger, chili-cheeseburger, etc.
Have you ever had a cookout and invited everyone over for sandwiches?
Not if I'm only offering burgers and not other genera of the sandwich family.  BTW, a hot dog on a bun is also a sandwich. Hot dog species include chili-dog, Chicago style, New York style, Coney, etc.
LMFAO. Touché.

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2019, 03:39:12 PM »

In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.

« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2019, 03:40:08 PM »

In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.

« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2019, 04:14:04 PM »

In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2019, 04:20:02 PM »

In the man cave with a CAO Anaconda and water.
I want to go home. And smoke a cigar on my way there.
This stick has improved with age. (TNWSS).
I'm not sure if I'll be able to partake. Need to find something small...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9