« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2019, 10:03:35 AM »

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2019, 10:04:02 AM »

Early morning crew check out already or what?
What?
Time for a pork roll, egg and cheese sammich I believe.
It's always time for that sammich.

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2019, 10:04:20 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.

« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2019, 10:04:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.

« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2019, 10:07:55 AM »

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2019, 10:12:31 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
At the moment, I'm on track to buy an AR57. But I'm having second thoughts. It's a unique weapon, but even at the deal I'm getting its an expensive pistol caliber carbine.

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2019, 10:13:00 AM »

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2019, 10:14:03 AM »

Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
Tony's a rebel, what can you do?

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2019, 10:15:38 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Yeah, you give a gun to someone, and they get caught with it, they're going to give you up in a heartbeat. Really dumb.

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2019, 10:17:42 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
At the moment, I'm on track to buy an AR57. But I'm having second thoughts. It's a unique weapon, but even at the deal I'm getting its an expensive pistol caliber carbine.
Dont you get an in state discount?

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2019, 10:19:22 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Yeah, you give a gun to someone, and they get caught with it, they're going to give you up in a heartbeat. Really dumb.
was it even his?  Article was interesting in that he was living there...but not the owner.

« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2019, 10:21:26 AM »

Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
I think everyone here would agree that your perspective is skewed.

« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2019, 10:27:27 AM »

Is it lunchtime yet?
It's VS time on the jam.
Woohoo! There's a deal for Rick.
Hey Mister!  Do you think it's Tuesday or what?
Everyday is Tuesday!
no, everyday is Monday except Sunday. get it right or don't use it.
I think everyone here would agree that your perspective is skewed.
Word

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2019, 10:29:32 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
That's a shitload of guns.
What I could do if I wasn't paying college tuition for two.
Yea , like us all....well, Tony and Fish before long..
At the moment, I'm on track to buy an AR57. But I'm having second thoughts. It's a unique weapon, but even at the deal I'm getting its an expensive pistol caliber carbine.
Dont you get an in state discount?
This one was traded by an employee of the company to my FFL for Cerakote work. So in a sense I get a discount. Don't have to pay taxes on it. And it comes with 6 magazines.

« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2019, 10:33:15 AM »

I thought of RazMan.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles/story?id=62925007
He was off to a good start. But he declined to obey the rules of his Type 3 FFL and forgot that when you're an FFL, the ATF can audit your collection. And now all those lovely weapons will likely be destroyed. So he's a dumbass.
openly giving some of his guns and ammo away didn't help either.
Yeah, you give a gun to someone, and they get caught with it, they're going to give you up in a heartbeat. Really dumb.
was it even his?  Article was interesting in that he was living there...but not the owner.
The details aren't clear. House is owned by the baby-mama of one of the Gettys.