Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: 5/9/2019  (Read 572 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
  • BotL Status
5/9/2019
« on: May 09, 2019, 12:01:55 AM »

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:58:06 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 05:38:44 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 05:48:05 AM »

Morning Blue & Mayor T, Hot Cuban ready if you want a cup.

Been sleeping a little later this week, donít know why but it is nice.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 05:49:43 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
There is lots of deals on cigars, just most of them are bad deals and the others are nothing more than so-so deals.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 06:05:14 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
We're jammin', so you never know.

I'm just kidding, we already know.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 06:10:05 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 06:14:18 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
Send the Wifey some cigars for Motherís Day
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 06:19:50 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 06:20:13 AM »

Good morning, SleepyDave and LTG.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 06:26:52 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 06:34:23 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
You are a man with a mission.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 06:49:42 AM »

Any deals out there in cyberspace?
Lots of them. But just not on cigars. Hang on to that money, brother.
Good morning Mayor and Dave. I want the Wifey to expect an order. CI has 25 percent off 150 with Dad19
Famous has 30 off 150 with save30may
I hear ya, but unless you're looking for 5Vegas it's not gonna be easy to fill that order.
Actually El brujito or Joya black might fit the bill. Or just order a box of H Upmann by AJ through Holt's.
Lead me not into temptation. I know the way
You are a man with a mission.
Absolutely!
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than naked women.
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 06:52:19 AM »

good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 5/9/2019
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 06:54:43 AM »

good morning Rick, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Morning DeaníO
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9