Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2019, 05:22:53 PM »

In the man cave with water and a 601 Snakebite courtesy of NJSCDave.
Smoked one the other day, also courtesy of Dave, and not sure I remembered to post about it. I rather enjoyed it. It was a churchill though and I didn't have time to smoke it to the nub.

This one is enjoyable for sure, a somewhat narrow gauge churchill.  Had not heard of it, but being that SCNJDave is such an Espinosa whore he can be counted on to keep the rest of us up-to-date.
edit: And quite the smoke generator, with a perfect draw.
I would smoke it again but I'd look for a different vitola.

« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2019, 06:04:18 PM »

I got a smoke in today too. Nice cigar, especially for the price. I'm a fan of Melillo. This was the Charter Oak maduro.

« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2019, 06:07:55 PM »

In the man cave with water and a 601 Snakebite courtesy of NJSCDave.
Smoked one the other day, also courtesy of Dave, and not sure I remembered to post about it. I rather enjoyed it. It was a churchill though and I didn't have time to smoke it to the nub.

This one is enjoyable for sure, a somewhat narrow gauge churchill.  Had not heard of it, but being that SCNJDave is such an Espinosa whore he can be counted on to keep the rest of us up-to-date.
edit: And quite the smoke generator, with a perfect draw.
Selective with Espinosa...only a few I really like.

« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2019, 06:29:42 PM »

I guess 8 is the new 18.

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2019, 06:32:58 PM »

I guess 8 is the new 18.
Looks that way. No SCDave today, either.  Hope he didn't become alligator food.

« Reply #110 on: May 08, 2019, 06:57:50 PM »

18? Hahaha

« Reply #111 on: May 08, 2019, 07:49:52 PM »

I got a smoke in today too. Nice cigar, especially for the price. I'm a fan of Melillo. This was the Charter Oak maduro.

Made it home after a productive day of work and even managed to mow the lawn. Now I've just gotta figure out what to feed the family. Is it Friday yet?

« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2019, 11:10:34 PM »

Another bu.py weather day for Mr Bean.

« Reply #113 on: May 08, 2019, 11:10:52 PM »

I got a smoke in today too. Nice cigar, especially for the price. I'm a fan of Melillo. This was the Charter Oak maduro.

Made it home after a productive day of work and even managed to mow the lawn. Now I've just gotta figure out what to feed the family. Is it Friday yet?
Nick's the Man. Nice cigar.

« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2019, 11:12:38 PM »

Pay day. I'll be on the prowl for a small a haul.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]