CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 5/8/2019  (Read 7153 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 5/8/2019
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2019, 09:23:27 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.
We need more collusion with whiskey producers!
WITCH HUNT!

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2019, 09:53:37 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.
WITCH HUNT!
Hopefully the whiskey collusion produces some actionable results.  🥃

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2019, 09:55:33 AM »

just returned the rental. $163.82 for the week. spent $125 in gasoline up and back. I'd have spent alot more than that just driving my truck up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2019, 10:02:00 AM »

WITCH HUNT!
Guess it'll depend on who gets the sole responsibility of deciding after reviewing the info behind the whiskey collusion report.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2019, 10:02:16 AM »

WITCH HUNT!
it's the King of England's fault!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2019, 10:02:23 AM »

just returned the rental. $163.82 for the week. spent $125 in gasoline up and back. I'd have spent alot more than that just driving my truck up.
Plus you saved all the miles on the truck. Sounds like a good deal to me.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2019, 10:03:21 AM »

WITCH HUNT!
it's the King of England's fault!
And we have the means to stop the King from helping next time. But let's not, because of reasons!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2019, 10:13:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2019, 10:31:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
early for you?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2019, 10:32:12 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
early for you?
Yeah, new rider on the van who doesn't work at the same location as the rest of us, so we have to depart ten minutes earlier.

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2019, 10:32:30 AM »

WITCH HUNT!
Guess it'll depend on who gets the sole responsibility of deciding after reviewing the info behind the whiskey no-collusion report.
Fixed it for you.

Threebean

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2019, 10:33:41 AM »

That is a good deal, though I saw the photo of that toy car you rented.  I don't think I could have done all those miles in that thing.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2019, 10:34:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
early for you?
Yeah, new rider on the van who doesn't work at the same location as the rest of us, so we have to depart ten minutes earlier.
Bastige!  Tell him to uber his ass the rest of the way.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2019, 10:41:37 AM »

WITCH HUNT!
Guess it'll depend on who gets the sole responsibility of deciding after reviewing the info behind the whiskey no-collusion report.
Faked it for you.
Ditto.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2019, 10:42:38 AM »

That is a good deal, though I saw the photo of that toy car you rented.  I don't think I could have done all those miles in that thing.
it wasn't bad driving. leg cramps the third day up and third day back. definantely not made for sleeping in. great first car for parents to get for their kids. no way of getting laid in one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8