Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:33 AM »

she just called to thank me. she'll be over later.
As she should, you cook an awesome pasta.
yes, that I do.

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:49 AM »

she just called to thank me. she'll be over later.
As she should, you cook an awesome pasta.
Well aligned thought processes Mr. Bean!

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:56 AM »

she just called to thank me. she'll be over later.
For the ravioli, right?
uh ...... yes.

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2019, 08:33:48 AM »

@NJDave, did you smoke a Laranja Escuro yet?
Matter of fact, had to do that on Sunday.  One cigar impression, very good as you say from the start.  Thought the Maduro overshadowed some of the flavors I/we particularly enjoy in the second half.
I agree with that, better up front but more linear. I liked it a lot though

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2019, 08:35:35 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
More like coincidental than ironic.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
More like coincidental than ironic.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this
I guess you weren't around for the discussion of this a few weeks back where I made that same point. I was being facetious.  I'll let it go this time.

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2019, 08:46:07 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
More like coincidental than ironic.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this
I guess you weren't around for the discussion of this a few weeks back where I made that same point. I was being facetious.  I'll let it go this time.
Fair enough then

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2019, 08:46:16 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
More like coincidental than ironic.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this
I guess you weren't around for the discussion of this a few weeks back where I made that same point. I was being facetious.  I'll let it go this time.
why didn't you just say GFY, we know it means the same thing.

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2019, 08:48:21 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
More like coincidental than ironic.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this
I guess you weren't around for the discussion of this a few weeks back where I made that same point. I was being facetious.  I'll let it go this time.
why didn't you just say GFY, we know it means the same thing.
I didn't want to step on SCDave's toes; he also thinks both versions are fine.

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2019, 08:54:03 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2019, 09:02:58 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2019, 09:10:33 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.
We need more collusion with whiskey producers!

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2019, 09:17:28 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.
We need more collusion with whiskey producers!
... but it created our very first tax!
LOL

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.
We need more collusion with whiskey producers!
Hear hear!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8