CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 5/8/2019  (Read 7173 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 5/8/2019
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:33 AM »

she just called to thank me. she'll be over later.
As she should, you cook an awesome pasta.
yes, that I do.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:49 AM »

As she should, you cook an awesome pasta.
Well aligned thought processes Mr. Bean!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:56 AM »

For the ravioli, right?
uh ...... yes.

sfish

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2019, 08:33:48 AM »

@NJDave, did you smoke a Laranja Escuro yet?
Matter of fact, had to do that on Sunday.  One cigar impression, very good as you say from the start.  Thought the Maduro overshadowed some of the flavors I/we particularly enjoy in the second half.
I agree with that, better up front but more linear. I liked it a lot though

sfish

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2019, 08:35:35 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
More like coincidental than ironic.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »

Thought for Today: "Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it." — Robert A. Heinlein, American science-fiction writer (born 1907, died this date in 1988).
That's ironic. I picked up an old copy of Stranger in a Strange Land this morning to read on the bus. I hadn't looked at it in decades.
I could care less.
That means you DO care, the proper saying is: "I couldn't care less", which will likely be your response to this
I guess you weren't around for the discussion of this a few weeks back where I made that same point. I was being facetious.  I'll let it go this time.

sfish

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2019, 08:46:07 AM »

I could care less.
I guess you weren't around for the discussion of this a few weeks back where I made that same point. I was being facetious.  I'll let it go this time.
Fair enough then

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2019, 08:46:16 AM »

I could care less.
why didn't you just say GFY, we know it means the same thing.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2019, 08:48:21 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2019, 08:49:15 AM »

I could care less.
why didn't you just say GFY, we know it means the same thing.
I didn't want to step on SCDave's toes; he also thinks both versions are fine. 

Threebean

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2019, 08:54:03 AM »

amazing. NY is giving free heathcare to illegal immigrants and resisidents of Minnesota have a caravan heading into Canada for affordable healthcare. WTF.
Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2019, 09:02:58 AM »

Those Minnesotans have the misfortune of being legal, self-supporting residents.
alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2019, 09:10:33 AM »

alright. I've had enough. I want a recount on George Washington's election. I think he colluded with the whiskey producers.
We need more collusion with whiskey producers!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2019, 09:17:28 AM »

... but it created our very first tax!
LOL

Threebean

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »

Hear hear! 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8