Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2019, 03:50:18 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Now THAT is an annoying meme

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2019, 03:58:08 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Now THAT is an annoying meme
I agree.

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2019, 03:59:22 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

that was quick. I haven't even kissed yet, and it's her ravioli I want.

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2019, 04:14:51 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Now THAT is an annoying meme
I agree.
You're both welcome.

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2019, 04:25:24 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Now THAT is an annoying meme
I agree.
You're both welcome.
I think Takei is brilliant.

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2019, 04:31:08 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Now THAT is an annoying meme
I agree.
You're both welcome.
I think Takei is brilliant.
Does not take much for someone to appear brilliant to you

« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2019, 04:31:48 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Caesar Salads with Grilled Chicken for us tonight.
Meeting a buddy for a fancy steak dinner.

http://www.keens.com

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2019, 04:32:53 PM »

I'm hoping to get in a quick smoke before dinner.

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2019, 04:38:39 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Caesar Salads with Grilled Chicken for us tonight.
Meeting a buddy for a fancy steak dinner.

http://www.keens.com
Beautiful place for a fine Prime Rib of Beef, King’s Cut

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2019, 04:43:26 PM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?
GFY....just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Be nice or I'll give Mooney your address
Like he could ever find it.

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2019, 04:46:22 PM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
so far. really looking forward to hitting my bed. and I miss my kitties. homeless lady never moved out Thursday. she was suppose to out Sunday. I am livid. I have company coming from S Florida for my anniversay Thursday, and the new redhead is coming Wednesday for dinner.
Welcome home Dean to all you missed
glad it's over.
No you're not...you had a great time.

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2019, 04:47:08 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
what kind of ravioli?

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2019, 04:48:41 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Hell, that was scheduled before he left.

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »

Had a last minute s schedule of a viewing, so had to run around like crazy straightening. I'm now at a local watering hole with a G&T. Was 5 min from lighting up a cigar.

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2019, 05:59:42 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.

Hell, that was scheduled before he left.
Good point.  Would have been on outlier if he was home with just the four legged pussies.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8