Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2019, 02:54:59 PM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
so far. really looking forward to hitting my bed. and I miss my kitties. homeless lady never moved out Thursday. she was suppose to out Sunday. I am livid. I have company coming from S Florida for my anniversay Thursday, and the new redhead is coming Wednesday for dinner.
And I am not surprised at the failure to move out.

Welcome back Dean’O, glad you had a safe and successful trip.

« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2019, 02:58:32 PM »

Condo life is not work free!

Been washing off the balcony and all the furniture, f’n pressure washer will not run so had to do it the hard way.   Still not finished but I am finished for the day and just lit a Tat La Seleccion de Cazador Lancero.  Excellent smoke.

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2019, 03:00:09 PM »

Team meeting coming up, that'll actually take me way past my normal end time, until 4 pm, so I will hazzuh you now.
I'm guessing there are treats involved.
The only treat was venting about our manager. It's a meeting where we discuss potential issues with our manager to HR, who discusses them with her, then we all get together to figure out how she can be better at her job. Good times.
You will be well vented when she catches you spending 1/3 of your time on a Cigar Banter and Facebook.

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2019, 03:01:38 PM »

Team meeting coming up, that'll actually take me way past my normal end time, until 4 pm, so I will hazzuh you now.
I'm guessing there are treats involved.
The only treat was venting about our manager. It's a meeting where we discuss potential issues with our manager to HR, who discusses them with her, then we all get together to figure out how she can be better at her job. Good times.
Sounds worse than SCDave's Mardi Gras harassment meetings.  I guess that's one way for HR to justify its existence.

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »

Team meeting coming up, that'll actually take me way past my normal end time, until 4 pm, so I will hazzuh you now.
I'm guessing there are treats involved.
The only treat was venting about our manager. It's a meeting where we discuss potential issues with our manager to HR, who discusses them with her, then we all get together to figure out how she can be better at her job. Good times.
Sounds worse than SCDave's Mardi Gras harassment meetings.  I guess that's one way for HR to justify its existence.
Oh chit, those were really bad.  But, I loved my boss lady!

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2019, 03:04:24 PM »

Condo life is not work free!

Been washing off the balcony and all the furniture, f’n pressure washer will not run so had to do it the hard way.   Still not finished but I am finished for the day and just lit a Tat La Seleccion de Cazador Lancero.  Excellent smoke.
No cigar for DNF's.

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2019, 03:05:44 PM »

Condo life is not work free!

Been washing off the balcony and all the furniture, f’n pressure washer will not run so had to do it the hard way.   Still not finished but I am finished for the day and just lit a Tat La Seleccion de Cazador Lancero.  Excellent smoke.
No cigar for DNF's.
You must be thinking of your HR restrictions, I can GFY anybody and for now that one goes to you😀

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2019, 03:14:48 PM »

In the man cave with water and a Nica Rustica. And I actually finished some stuff today.

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2019, 03:19:42 PM »

In the man cave with water and a Nica Rustica. And I actually finished some stuff today.
Good for you, I just finished a beer 🍺 so I did finish something.

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2019, 03:20:28 PM »

I'm home, car unloaded.
my dinner date is tonight not tomorrow. gotta run to the store.
Did you have your overstaying houseguest hit the bricks?
yes, she's out. just has a little stuff in the garage that she'll get this weekend.

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2019, 03:21:16 PM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
so far. really looking forward to hitting my bed. and I miss my kitties. homeless lady never moved out Thursday. she was suppose to out Sunday. I am livid. I have company coming from S Florida for my anniversay Thursday, and the new redhead is coming Wednesday for dinner.
Welcome home Dean to all you missed
glad it's over.

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2019, 03:24:02 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.

« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2019, 03:32:28 PM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
so far. really looking forward to hitting my bed. and I miss my kitties. homeless lady never moved out Thursday. she was suppose to out Sunday. I am livid. I have company coming from S Florida for my anniversay Thursday, and the new redhead is coming Wednesday for dinner.
And I am not surprised at the failure to move out.

Welcome back Dean’O, glad you had a safe and successful trip.
to be honest, I wasn't either. between the contract and she knows I wouldn't put up with any shit.

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2019, 03:42:33 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Caesar Salads with Grilled Chicken for us tonight.

« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2019, 03:44:11 PM »

all caught up here and at home. sauce has been simmering for hours. redhead due 5-6pm, ravioli will cook when she gets here.
Glad to hear you're going to get your ravioli cooked.  And first night home, too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8