Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 09:32:26 AM »

Crap offerings even by CI and Sis standards today...
Indeed, and just when we thought the bar could be no lower.

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2019, 09:33:42 AM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
so far. really looking forward to hitting my bed. and I miss my kitties. homeless lady never moved out Thursday. she was suppose to out Sunday. I am livid. I have company coming from S Florida for my anniversay Thursday, and the new redhead is coming Wednesday for dinner.
Tell here she has to be out by this evening.  Hotel time for her.
She's already checked in at the Deadbeat Hotel.

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2019, 09:46:24 AM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
so far. really looking forward to hitting my bed. and I miss my kitties. homeless lady never moved out Thursday. she was suppose to out Sunday. I am livid. I have company coming from S Florida for my anniversay Thursday, and the new redhead is coming Wednesday for dinner.
Tell here she has to be out by this evening.  Hotel time for her.
She's already checked in at the Deadbeat Hotel.
True, true.

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2019, 09:56:28 AM »

Morning Daves, Uncle Tony, BoilermanRick, and TooManyPussiesDean.  Overcast, 80% rain chance today, 100% tomorrow.  Only good thing about all this rain is the lakes will be full for the summer drought season.
Good morning, CloudyAndWetMark.
Not looking too good for outdoor activities this week.

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2019, 10:22:45 AM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2019, 10:34:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Back from three days in the wilderness.

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2019, 11:04:30 AM »

Good morning, NJDave and Raz.

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2019, 11:17:20 AM »

I'm home, car unloaded.
my dinner date is tonight not tomorrow. gotta run to the store.

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2019, 11:23:54 AM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2019, 11:45:15 AM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?
RP versus AJF. What are we talking about?

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2019, 12:11:07 PM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?
RP versus AJF. What are we talking about?
What!?

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2019, 12:17:51 PM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?
RP versus AJF. What are we talking about?
What!?
He's on second.

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2019, 12:24:13 PM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?
RP versus AJF. What are we talking about?
What!?
He's on second.
Third base!

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2019, 12:26:12 PM »

Some good EPC and Old World offers at Holts today.
I only see the New Worlds...are the Old Worlds a new release?
RP versus AJF. What are we talking about?
What!?
He's on second.
Ha! I was busting Dave's balls a bit, the AJ cigars are New World, not Old World. Thanks for making me explain a joke Tony...try to keep up!

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2019, 12:47:02 PM »

Team meeting coming up, that'll actually take me way past my normal end time, until 4 pm, so I will hazzuh you now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8