Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
5/7/2019
« on: May 07, 2019, 12:00:12 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:57:22 AM »

Any pictures from cigar fest?

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 05:14:51 AM »

Morning Boiler Checkers, Cuban is brewed.

“The difference between a good morning and a bad morning is oftentimes the first message that you receive in the morning.”

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 05:17:28 AM »

65° now, mostly sunny and 75° for the afternoon

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 05:27:03 AM »

65° now, mostly sunny and 75° for the afternoon
Good morning Dave. Let's just say I fired up the boilers.

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 05:28:14 AM »

65° now, mostly sunny and 75° for the afternoon
Good morning Dave. Let's just say I fired up the boilers.
LOL, Morning BoilerFireBlue

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 05:55:02 AM »

Any pictures from cigar fest?
The only pics I took were of cigars that I was smoking, plus one of the golf course. JerseyDave got a couple, you should be able to see them if you go back to the 5/3 banter, I believe.

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 05:57:48 AM »

Yeah LTG I only seen a few of the pics. One was near a fire pit, you guys eating. Nothing from the venue though.

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 06:11:31 AM »

Yeah LTG I only seen a few of the pics. One was near a fire pit, you guys eating. Nothing from the venue though.
Well, we don't actually go to the fest anymore, just do our own thing. The only place we went was to Famous after golf on Thursday to get something to eat, since they also have a pretty good restaurant there.

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2019, 06:20:13 AM »

Yeah LTG I only seen a few of the pics. One was near a fire pit, you guys eating. Nothing from the venue though.
Well, we don't actually go to the fest anymore, just do our own thing. The only place we went was to Famous after golf on Thursday to get something to eat, since they also have a pretty good restaurant there.
Yeah why pay all that money when you know what you want to do and see after going many years.

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2019, 06:23:03 AM »

Every year in August in Buffalo we have smoke on the water with Cigar Dave and big guests. Tickets are more than I want to pay. I guess if I had someone to go with I would. I will admit, all my close buddies don't smoke cigars.

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2019, 06:28:32 AM »

Yeah LTG I only seen a few of the pics. One was near a fire pit, you guys eating. Nothing from the venue though.
Well, we don't actually go to the fest anymore, just do our own thing. The only place we went was to Famous after golf on Thursday to get something to eat, since they also have a pretty good restaurant there.
Yeah why pay all that money when you know what you want to do and see after going many years.
That's pretty much it. It's like $165 to get in on the cheap ticket now, and right off, 25% of what you get is unsmokeable. Another 30-40% is just meh. Might as well just keep your money and spend it on stuff you know you like, or want to try.

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2019, 06:33:52 AM »

Good morning Rick, SCDave, and LTG.

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2019, 06:45:36 AM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2019, 06:47:38 AM »

good morning Rick, Daves, and Tony. just pulled into the Florida Welcome Center.
BrickHouse maduro lit, coffee is hot, and God is good.
Good morning, Dean. You made it home with a day to spare. Sounds like a successful road trip.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8