Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2019, 01:39:53 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
In particular if they've started the basement.
I wanna know!

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2019, 01:43:59 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Break it in proper.
I think that's what we're all afraid of.

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2019, 02:15:56 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2019, 02:28:50 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2019, 03:22:23 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2019, 04:02:57 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
And for the price of a first class plane ticket and box of cigars he can fly an installer down from NJ to put it up. I'll fly over to QC it for free.

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2019, 04:40:56 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2019, 04:41:52 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
There will be multiple on site visits.

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2019, 05:49:39 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Not something to deal with at all, but that's another story.

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2019, 06:39:09 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Even in the basement?

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2019, 10:06:01 PM »

I77 N. Carolina Welcome Center. nap time.
Swing by and check on my house progress, would ya?
Hope the foundation is cured, you never know what he'll want to do once he gets there.
Basement is all set, framing underway.
Nice.  Be sure to schedule an on-site visit before insulation and sheetrock. Catch that schitt before it's too late.
Install some blocking for future crown molding
Crown molding going in from the start.
With 10+' ceilings, not something to deal with after.
Even in the basement?
Somewhat less.

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2019, 10:06:20 PM »

Quite the crown molding lull...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5