Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
5/6/2019
« on: May 06, 2019, 12:00:00 AM »

Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 12:24:12 AM »

Happy Monday. New world Cameroon and coffee going here. Holding down the night shift.

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 05:29:08 AM »

Happy Monday. New world Cameroon and coffee going here. Holding down the night shift.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 05:32:43 AM »

Morning Woodies, Hot Cuban Poured

Oh, come on. It’s Monday, not doomsday.  Make it a good one!

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 05:34:26 AM »

67° and mostly clear, 77° and mostly sunny this afternoon.

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 05:49:47 AM »

Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 05:59:24 AM »

Another WIN For the Good Guys!

A man was killed Saturday night after breaking into a west Houston home, according to police.
Residents heard rustling at their back door around 11:20 p.m., and then noticed a person in their backyard, according to Cullen Duncan with the Houston Police Department.

When the man made it inside the residence near Del Monte and Briar Ridge, he was shot and killed by the residents living inside the home, Duncan said.

He was pronounced dead by paramedics and firefighters.

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM »

Time to take the dog out

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 06:27:35 AM »

Back to reality.

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 06:35:19 AM »

Happy Monday. New world Cameroon and coffee going here. Holding down the night shift.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning Daves. Finishing up to go home.

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 06:36:07 AM »

Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2019, 06:36:52 AM »

Good morning Rick, SCDave, and LTG.

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 06:43:15 AM »

Good morning Rick, SCDave, and LTG.
Morning Mayor

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2019, 06:45:30 AM »

Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.
While they should not be messed with alligators are not near as aggressive toward humans as perceptions might indicate.  But, they are extremely aggressive towards dogs.

That is not a higher socioeconomic Neighborhood either, very few Rhodes Scholars around there.

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2019, 07:07:29 AM »

Sleeping on the sidewalk is illegal so back to the river you go old fellow, he is 11’ long.
I saw that picture you posted yesterday and was thinking how silly those people taking photos so close. Not like he couldn't have gotten under that guard rail.
While they should not be messed with alligators are not near as aggressive toward humans as perceptions might indicate.  But, they are extremely aggressive towards dogs.

That is not a higher socioeconomic Neighborhood either, very few Rhodes Scholars around there.

Dogs are not generally that aggressive towards humans but I read Cujo. So I'd definitely stay away from a gator.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5