CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 5/4/2019  (Read 4466 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 5/4/2019
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2019, 09:48:48 AM »

good morning Dave. went ouside, lit a cigar, came back inside. damn cold! only 49° but there is a hell of a cold wind just cutting out there.
rehearsal dinner was something. people showed up uninvited. grooms father started getting upset. was nice meeting my future SIL parents and grand mother. my ex's side stayed friendly and was nice to see them. the ex walked in, looked at me, and walked right by me. she ignored me,until I finally walked up to her and gave her a hug, said something pleasant, and went back to the new inlaws.
wedding is at 10:30am and there will be people grumbling about how early and how cold it is I'm sure.
Interesting.  Can't say I've heard of folks showing up uninvited for a rehearsal dinner.  Who were they?  Did ya throw 'em out?
no idea who they were but friends of my daughter and she was gracious enough to welcome them.
Most generally the grooms family manages the rehearsal dinner
I was told to stay out of it, the the brides father wanted to take care of it, so I just minded my own business.
I'm confused.  I thought you were the brides father?
Well at least you are legitimately confused and not surprised 😂

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2019, 09:49:26 AM »

good morning Dave. went ouside, lit a cigar, came back inside. damn cold! only 49° but there is a hell of a cold wind just cutting out there.
rehearsal dinner was something. people showed up uninvited. grooms father started getting upset. was nice meeting my future SIL parents and grand mother. my ex's side stayed friendly and was nice to see them. the ex walked in, looked at me, and walked right by me. she ignored me,until I finally walked up to her and gave her a hug, said something pleasant, and went back to the new inlaws.
wedding is at 10:30am and there will be people grumbling about how early and how cold it is I'm sure.
Interesting.  Can't say I've heard of folks showing up uninvited for a rehearsal dinner.  Who were they?  Did ya throw 'em out?
no idea who they were but friends of my daughter and she was gracious enough to welcome them.
I was told to stay out of it, the the brides father wanted to take care of it, so I just minded my own business.
Good choice.  But what kind of friends show up at a rehearsal dinner uninvited?  Wedding, fine, but rehearsal and reception, just bad taste.
Absolutely

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2019, 09:51:19 AM »

South Carolina has flying turtles?  Maybe I need to rethink this move...

https://abc7news.com/turtle-crashes-through-mans-windshield-on-the-highway/5284167/
Not all that far from where I live so you should be safe up your way

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2019, 10:45:24 AM »

Ok so fish has a BIL Andy and Dean is not the Father? I'm guessing Step father?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2019, 10:46:27 AM »

Sweatshirt weather for sure. My son and I are going to golf range

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2019, 10:58:21 AM »

Nice CFest house this year.  Small number of folks but many cigars smoked, pork roll consumed golf participated in Thursday and hopefully this morning, and BroAndy provided the entertainment.
That's awesome!
Are you playing best ball?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2019, 01:03:20 PM »

“PONCA”
Very cool.

Lots going on here today. Had to reschedule my yearly herf plans with Charlie due to family commitments this year. The inlaws are not well at all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2019, 01:31:22 PM »

Ok so fish has a BIL Andy and Dean is not the Father? I'm guessing Step father?
Afternoon WHOTHEBABYDADDYBLUE😂

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2019, 01:32:23 PM »

“PONCA”
Very cool.

Lots going on here today. Had to reschedule my yearly herf plans with Charlie due to family commitments this year. The inlaws are not well at all.
Afternoon Mayor, just returned home from eating some fried shrimp and soft shell crabs.

Sorry the in-laws are not doing well.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2019, 01:48:20 PM »

I hate Famous with a passion but this is a good deal by today’s standards.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »

grooms father. misspoke.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2019, 05:18:52 PM »

grooms father. misspoke.
Now that makes more sense!

How was the wedding?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2019, 05:28:24 PM »

grooms father. misspoke.

How was the wedding?
absolutely beautiful and emotional for me.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2019, 05:29:15 PM »

and now I am in charge of watching the littles.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2019, 06:07:15 PM »

grooms father. misspoke.

How was the wedding?
absolutely beautiful and emotional for me.
Dean’O is pimped out and look’n good in those blue suedes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5