Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2019, 09:20:00 AM »

good morning guys.
my brother and I built gravy, with stuffed peppers, meatballs, and sausage for ziti while SIL went to get our sister at the airport, we talked our heads off until late. I check into my room today, the rehearsal/dinner is late this afternoon, wedding Saturday followed by my brother's party Sunday afternoon. most likely leave for Florida after that so should be home Tuesday. car goes back Wednesday. 45° and rain. cigar and coffee on the front porch.
Glad you're settled in Dean, enjoy your visit!
You gonna be able to catch up with Rick?
doesn't look like room for Rick again this year, not much room for me either.
What are you in a hurry to get back to?  Take a little extra time.  The redhead will wait.

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2019, 09:38:16 AM »

good morning guys.
my brother and I built gravy, with stuffed peppers, meatballs, and sausage for ziti while SIL went to get our sister at the airport, we talked our heads off until late. I check into my room today, the rehearsal/dinner is late this afternoon, wedding Saturday followed by my brother's party Sunday afternoon. most likely leave for Florida after that so should be home Tuesday. car goes back Wednesday. 45° and rain. cigar and coffee on the front porch.
Glad you're settled in Dean, enjoy your visit!
You gonna be able to catch up with Rick?
doesn't look like room for Rick again this year, not much room for me either.
What are you in a hurry to get back to?  Take a little extra time.  The redhead will wait.
going to run out of money. weddings aren't cheap.

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2019, 09:41:03 AM »

https://halfwheel.com/murcielago-lancero/298215
Nice except that I don't really like lancero's and I don't care for the new Murcielago iteration.  Other than that, nice!
I'm going to try it. It sounds like it's up my alley.

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2019, 10:15:27 AM »

good morning guys.
my brother and I built gravy, with stuffed peppers, meatballs, and sausage for ziti while SIL went to get our sister at the airport, we talked our heads off until late. I check into my room today, the rehearsal/dinner is late this afternoon, wedding Saturday followed by my brother's party Sunday afternoon. most likely leave for Florida after that so should be home Tuesday. car goes back Wednesday. 45° and rain. cigar and coffee on the front porch.
Glad you're settled in Dean, enjoy your visit!
You gonna be able to catch up with Rick?
doesn't look like room for Rick again this year, not much room for me either.
What are you in a hurry to get back to?  Take a little extra time.  The redhead will wait.
going to run out of money. weddings aren't cheap.
But an afternoon out with Rick is priceless.

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2019, 10:16:16 AM »

Time to hit the road for Stroudsburg.  Later.

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2019, 10:19:28 AM »

Time to hit the road for Stroudsburg.  Later.
Safe travels. Give the guys each a kick in the nuts for me.

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2019, 11:10:58 AM »

Herf travel lull?

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2019, 11:32:31 AM »

Time to hit the road for Stroudsburg.  Later.
Safe travels. Give the guys each a kick in the nuts for me.
That's actually the price of admission to get into the house.

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2019, 11:51:11 AM »

Time to hit the road for Stroudsburg.  Later.
Safe travels. Give the guys each a kick in the nuts for me.
That's actually the price of admission to get into the house.
Sweet. What does he get if he actually his something?

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2019, 12:11:29 PM »

Time to hit the road for Stroudsburg.  Later.
Safe travels. Give the guys each a kick in the nuts for me.
That's actually the price of admission to get into the house.
Sweet. What does he get if he actually his something?
Extra pork roll.

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2019, 12:13:26 PM »

Time to hit the road for Stroudsburg.  Later.
Safe travels. Give the guys each a kick in the nuts for me.
That's actually the price of admission to get into the house.
Sweet. What does he get if he actually his something?
Extra pork roll.
What else is on the agenda for today?

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2019, 01:25:42 PM »

good morning guys.
my brother and I built gravy, with stuffed peppers, meatballs, and sausage for ziti while SIL went to get our sister at the airport, we talked our heads off until late. I check into my room today, the rehearsal/dinner is late this afternoon, wedding Saturday followed by my brother's party Sunday afternoon. most likely leave for Florida after that so should be home Tuesday. car goes back Wednesday. 45° and rain. cigar and coffee on the front porch.
Glad you're settled in Dean, enjoy your visit!
You gonna be able to catch up with Rick?
doesn't look like room for Rick again this year, not much room for me either.
What are you in a hurry to get back to?  Take a little extra time.  The redhead will wait.
going to run out of money. weddings aren't cheap.
But an afternoon out with Rick is priceless.
Yeah it's a bummer. He should have had the red head plan his trip.

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2019, 01:36:10 PM »

[...]
I think he did.

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2019, 02:21:24 PM »

Pork roll time!

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2019, 02:23:43 PM »

Pork roll time!
I'm not gonna lie... I was a bit scared about what I was about to see as the image loaded.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5