Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2019, 02:11:33 PM »

I had almost forgotten how terrible NY weather can be. the good part? no Sand Gnats.
It's a pleasant enough day, no?
It's probably 10 degrees cooler there than here.
It's about 72° but feels like 82° in NYC. My furnace was on this morning. Sheesh.

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2019, 02:13:25 PM »

Morining Daves, Dean, Rick, and CF?Tony.  I'll be scarce today until man cave time.
We shall wait with baited breath.
Your breath smells like bait.  GFY.

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2019, 02:15:28 PM »

Morining Daves, Dean, Rick, and CF?Tony.  I'll be scarce today until man cave time.
We shall wait with baited breath.
Your breath smells like bait.  GFY.
I'm pretty sure he meant bated, but I'm not sure what he's saying anymore.

« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2019, 02:34:38 PM »

77° and mostly sunny here.

The local River Cruise Ship heading out, thus far business has been mighty slow for them.

« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2019, 02:36:17 PM »

Ashton VSG and some Sparkling Water, watching for the Alligator to come back.

Been doing some house chores most of the day, washed the Land Cruiser and took it out for a spin.

Got all ready to pressure wash my balcony and my damn pressure washer won’t start. SHEESH!

« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2019, 02:53:08 PM »

Fuk’n Cops

 Fort Worth officer fired for shooting into fleeing Jeep: ‘I don’t know why I shot. It was so stupid of me to fu*king shoot

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2019, 03:10:57 PM »

Ashton VSG and some Sparkling Water, watching for the Alligator to come back.

Been doing some house chores most of the day, washed the Land Cruiser and took it out for a spin.
Oh, what a feeling!

« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2019, 03:23:26 PM »

In the man cave with CCA and water.  Still no rain on this 100% chance of rain day.  Sheesh.

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2019, 03:46:25 PM »

145th Running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday - and that means Bourbon Sipping!!!

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- Suddenly, the Kentucky Derby is wide open.

Favorite Omaha Beach was scratched because of a breathing problem Wednesday night, leaving a pair of Hall of Famers on the sideline -- trainer Richard Mandella and jockey Mike Smith.

Churchill Downs oddsmaker Mike Battaglia revised the morning line to make Game Winner the 9-2 favorite for the 1 1/4-mile race Saturday.

Improbable and Roadster were installed as the co-second choices at 5-1, giving five-time Derby-winning trainer Bob Baffert the top three choices in the 20-horse field.

« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2019, 03:50:13 PM »

145th Running of the Kentucky Derby on Saturday - and that means Bourbon Sipping!!!

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- Suddenly, the Kentucky Derby is wide open.

Favorite Omaha Beach was scratched because of a breathing problem Wednesday night, leaving a pair of Hall of Famers on the sideline -- trainer Richard Mandella and jockey Mike Smith.

Churchill Downs oddsmaker Mike Battaglia revised the morning line to make Game Winner the 9-2 favorite for the 1 1/4-mile race Saturday.

Improbable and Roadster were installed as the co-second choices at 5-1, giving five-time Derby-winning trainer Bob Baffert the top three choices in the 20-horse field.
Kentucky Derby and CigarFest Saturday are generally one and the same. Unless the month begins on a Sunday.

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »

In the man cave with CCA and water.  Still no rain on this 100% chance of rain day.  Sheesh.
I need to pick a smoke, stat. I've had a crappy day and could use some unwinding time.

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2019, 04:04:16 PM »

In the man cave with CCA and water.  Still no rain on this 100% chance of rain day.  Sheesh.
I need to pick a smoke, stat. I've had a crappy day and could use some unwinding time.
Elixir time here

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2019, 04:25:28 PM »

In the man cave with CCA and water.  Still no rain on this 100% chance of rain day.  Sheesh.
Radar looks to show your rain is on the way

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2019, 05:17:26 PM »

In the man cave with CCA and water.  Still no rain on this 100% chance of rain day.  Sheesh.
Radar looks to show your rain is on the way
So it does.  Forecast has been poor on timing, though.  It was supposed to start two days ago.

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2019, 05:27:51 PM »

In the man cave with CCA and water.  Still no rain on this 100% chance of rain day.  Sheesh.
I need to pick a smoke, stat. I've had a crappy day and could use some unwinding time.
Went with an RP Decade Cameroon. It's hitting the spot.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6