Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
5/2/2019
« on: May 02, 2019, 12:29:44 AM »

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 12:44:03 AM »

Have a safe travel, for the CF boys.

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 01:35:24 AM »

Have a safe travel, for the CF boys.
Yes indeed!

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 01:38:45 AM »

Repiping my chemical manifold at one of my cooling towers. Having a fratello novetta. The biocide- eats through the copper. Switching it to pvc

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 04:51:42 AM »

Who left this old burnt coffee on the burner? Someone want to start a fresh pot?

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 05:00:33 AM »

Who left this old burnt coffee on the burner? Someone want to start a fresh pot?
5:00 a.m. Hot Cuban Coffee is Ready

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 05:02:11 AM »

Repiping my chemical manifold at one of my cooling towers. Having a fratello novetta. The biocide- eats through the copper. Switching it to pvc
I had to clear my manifold this morning too, biocides were burning and pungent.

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2019, 05:02:39 AM »

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 05:08:44 AM »

We received a very nice hand written note from the Veterinarian yesterday and there was a poem included with it.

 Today, May 2, is The National Day of Prayer and I wanted to share the Rainbow Bridge Poem with all who have lost their beloved pets.

The Original Rainbow Bridge Poem

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

Author unknown

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 05:17:44 AM »

Well, it’s not a tugboat but we had a large visitor traveling along the shoreline yesterday evening.  He was about 7’ long.

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 05:49:21 AM »

The Atlantic hurricane season’s official start is a month away, but the waters off Florida are already churning.

A patch of low pressure swirling over the northwest Bahamas has a 20 percent chance over the next five days of becoming the first tropical storm of 2019, the National Hurricane Center in Miami said. Either way, the system will probably dump heavy rains across Florida and the Bahamas.

“May storms are not all that uncommon,” said Jim Rouiller, chief meteorologist at Energy Weather Group. “As far as energy production is concerned there is not one worry.”

The potential storm -- which would be named Andrea if it reaches tropical strength -- developed from a disturbance in the polar jet stream that drifted south and picked up energy from abnormally warm water off the U.S. coast.

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 05:55:17 AM »

Good morning Dave. I'm aware of the rainbow bridge and I have a couple animals there. Just playing and waiting for me to pass. It does give some comfort.

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 06:45:01 AM »

good morning guys.
on the road. should arive 'home' around 10am or so.

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 06:49:07 AM »

good morning guys.
on the road. should arive 'home' around 10am or so.
Morning Dean’O, good to hear from you.  Safe Travels the rest of the way.

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2019, 06:49:16 AM »

Repiping my chemical manifold at one of my cooling towers. Having a fratello novetta. The biocide- eats through the copper. Switching it to pvc
I had to clear my manifold this morning too, biocides were burning and pungent.
Mexican last night?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6