Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2019, 09:38:30 AM »

Time for a quick smoke on my way home. Wanted to smoke this for St. Patty's and never got the chance.

Really nice smoke. I will look for the Espinosa Wasabi.
Wasabi!
I was expecting a little more spice in the nose. I did get some but I'm pretty sure the name comes from the candela wrapper rather than from the taste.
Better marketing buzz word than just green.
Thought it was decent, no grassy taste.
I have yet to try one of the wasabi's. Hector blends some good cigars
That cigar still has me thinking about it. I used to smoke candelas on the regular and didn't mind the "grassy" taste for a change of pace. But this cigar wasn't that at all. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's box worthy. It's definitely one I want to keep in my rotation. With all that said, there was a Villiger cigar that I thought the same about until I smoked a second one. Therefore, I probably should hold off on buying a box, at least until I smoke another.
So you want me to put another aside for you?
I have the one you gave me, I'm sure that's where Tony got that one. What were your thoughts on the cigar? Tony seems love-struck or something

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2019, 09:41:21 AM »

[...]

Good morning, NJDave. I may have another, I'll have to look. But in any case, I'm sure I'll be able to procure one. Thanks anyway.
That was basically a "thanks but GFY!" He doesn't remember that you gave him that one  ;D

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2019, 09:50:11 AM »

[...]

Well, it IS Tuesday.

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2019, 09:59:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2019, 10:22:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2019, 10:24:12 AM »

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »

[...]

I do remember so it was more like a, thanks but you've already done enough.

However, you can GFY.

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2019, 11:13:50 AM »

[...]

Boy, reading it back again it sure didn't sound like that. I'll ask Dave what he thinks in person on Friday  ;D

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2019, 11:19:05 AM »

[...]

For the record, that's how I read it. I was just trying to bust some chops.

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2019, 11:19:28 AM »

[...]

We can do the same thing with Tony.

Oh, wait a minute...

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2019, 11:35:33 AM »

[...]

I was about to disparage my own writing skills but LTG was able to figure it out. So it must be you.

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2019, 12:34:55 PM »

Another easy post-lunch catch up.

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2019, 01:01:47 PM »

Another easy post-lunch catch up.
Sheesh, indeed.

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2019, 01:04:33 PM »

I have a date with a younger than me redhead upon my return from NY.  😊
Branching out!  Replacing the older (but richer) redhead?

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2019, 01:12:01 PM »

[...]

Enjoyed it, nothing exceptional, no strong grassy taste, not a lot of pepper as Tony said except at the beginning and some on retro.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6