Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/30/2019
« on: April 30, 2019, 12:35:28 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 12:38:44 AM »

Safe travels Dean.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 05:50:56 AM »

Safe travels Dean.
Wonder if he left already?

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 05:53:10 AM »

Safe travels Dean.
Wonder if he left already?
Knowing him, he's already been on the road for an hour and is on his second cigar.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 05:53:46 AM »

Safe travels Dean.
Wonder if he left already?
Knowing him, he's already been on the road for an hour and is on his second cigar.
Makes sense.

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 06:01:50 AM »

Time for a quick smoke on my way home. Wanted to smoke this for St. Patty's and never got the chance.

Really nice smoke. I will look for the Espinosa Wasabi.
Wasabi!
I was expecting a little more spice in the nose. I did get some but I'm pretty sure the name comes from the candela wrapper rather than from the taste.
Better marketing buzz word than just green.
Thought it was decent, no grassy taste.
I have yet to try one of the wasabi's. Hector blends some good cigars
That cigar still has me thinking about it. I used to smoke candelas on the regular and didn't mind the "grassy" taste for a change of pace. But this cigar wasn't that at all. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's box worthy. It's definitely one I want to keep in my rotation. With all that said, there was a Villiger cigar that I thought the same about until I smoked a second one. Therefore, I probably should hold off on buying a box, at least until I smoke another.

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 06:09:16 AM »

[...]

Seems like the rational thing to do.

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 06:14:43 AM »

Perhaps it's just that cigars taste better this time of year?

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 06:20:50 AM »

good morning guys.
no, Enterprise picks me up at noon, then I'll leave after I load the rental. hope to make a parking area in Georgia. will be making quite a few stops seeing there's no smoking in the rental.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2019, 06:22:16 AM »

Perhaps it's just that cigars taste better this time of year?
That could definitely be. I know I live for that first whiff of air walking into the CI store for CF.

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2019, 06:46:12 AM »

Route 95 Georgia welcome Center is about a 5 hour drive, 289 miles. that will be my first 'nap' stop.

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2019, 06:54:51 AM »

good morning guys.
no, Enterprise picks me up at noon, then I'll leave after I load the rental. hope to make a parking area in Georgia. will be making quite a few stops seeing there's no smoking in the rental.
Didn't realize you finally settled on a rental. There had been talk about taking your own car.

In any case, keep us posted and safe travels.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2019, 06:57:42 AM »

good morning guys.
no, Enterprise picks me up at noon, then I'll leave after I load the rental. hope to make a parking area in Georgia. will be making quite a few stops seeing there's no smoking in the rental.
Didn't realize you finally settled on a rental. There had been talk about taking your own car.

In any case, keep us posted and safe travels.
my trust factor with my truck is the main reason for renting a car. if it were anything other than my daughter's wedding I'd be fine. I am not going to chance missing this.

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 07:01:58 AM »

good morning guys.
no, Enterprise picks me up at noon, then I'll leave after I load the rental. hope to make a parking area in Georgia. will be making quite a few stops seeing there's no smoking in the rental.
Didn't realize you finally settled on a rental. There had been talk about taking your own car.

In any case, keep us posted and safe travels.
my trust factor with my truck is the main reason for renting a car. if it were anything other than my daughter's wedding I'd be fine. I am not going to chance missing this.
Very understandable.

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2019, 07:56:14 AM »

Safe travels Dean.
Wonder if he left already?
Knowing him, he's already been on the road for an hour and is on his second cigar.
But depending on how many cups of coffee, may be off the road...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6