Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2019, 09:35:07 PM »

Time for a quick smoke on my way home. Wanted to smoke this for St. Patty's and never got the chance.

Really nice smoke. I will look for the Espinosa Wasabi.
Wasabi!
I was expecting a little more spice in the nose. I did get some but I'm pretty sure the name comes from the candela wrapper rather than from the taste.
Better marketing buzz word than just green.

« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2019, 09:50:08 PM »

Time for a quick smoke on my way home. Wanted to smoke this for St. Patty's and never got the chance.

Really nice smoke. I will look for the Espinosa Wasabi.
Wasabi!
I was expecting a little more spice in the nose. I did get some but I'm pretty sure the name comes from the candela wrapper rather than from the taste.
Better marketing buzz word than just green.
Thought it was decent, no grassy taste.

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2019, 11:10:13 PM »

Time for a quick smoke on my way home. Wanted to smoke this for St. Patty's and never got the chance.

Really nice smoke. I will look for the Espinosa Wasabi.
Wasabi!
I was expecting a little more spice in the nose. I did get some but I'm pretty sure the name comes from the candela wrapper rather than from the taste.
Better marketing buzz word than just green.
Thought it was decent, no grassy taste.
I have yet to try one of the wasabi's. Hector blends some good cigars
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]