Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 07:13:40 AM »

my last full day in Florida for awhile. gotta finish some packing. 90's tomorrow here, 40's in NY.
Yeah, pack the long underpants, cause it's still bullshit degrees up here.
I have none, will have to suffer.

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2019, 07:21:16 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2019, 07:24:43 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 07:25:45 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.
Well poopers.  The CF house have a covered deck?

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2019, 07:26:47 AM »

my last full day in Florida for awhile. gotta finish some packing. 90's tomorrow here, 40's in NY.
Yeah, pack the long underpants, cause it's still bullshit degrees up here.
I have none, will have to suffer.
Or stop at Walmart and pick some up

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2019, 07:45:49 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.
Nonsense! We'll be fine

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 07:46:53 AM »

I am not ready for NY weather!

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2019, 07:50:28 AM »

I am not ready for NY weather!
Oof, that ain't right for almost May.

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2019, 07:55:15 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.
Well poopers.  The CF house have a covered deck?
Yeah, that's one of our must haves. Too many rainy days at the Pocono house to suffer that foolishness any more.

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2019, 07:55:43 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.
Nonsense! We'll be fine
I'm definitely hoping, but it seems like the forecast gets worse every time I check it.

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2019, 08:01:21 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.
Nonsense! We'll be fine
I'm definitely hoping, but it seems like the forecast gets worse every time I check it.
Really? I feel like it keeps improving, I guess time will tell

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2019, 08:03:05 AM »

Morning Daves, Rick, Tony, and RoadTripDean.  69 deg, up to mid 80's here, partly cloudy.  Rain coming in tonight and hanging around more or less all week.
Same here with the rain. Really looking to put a damper on CF golf.
Nonsense! We'll be fine
I'm definitely hoping, but it seems like the forecast gets worse every time I check it.
Really? I feel like it keeps improving, I guess time will tell
Probably the bouncing back and forth between the weather channel and Accuweather, confusing the old noodle. Either way, I organized the bag yesterday and cleaned everything up, so I'm ready to go.

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2019, 08:06:41 AM »

Still feels like March. Boilers are a roarin'. Hope you all had a good weekend.
Morning BlueBoilerChecker, no boilers roaring here it is 68°.
39 here, April my ass!

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2019, 08:08:41 AM »

my last full day in Florida for awhile. gotta finish some packing. 90's tomorrow here, 40's in NY.
It will warm up nicely by the time you get there.

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2019, 08:09:25 AM »

my last full day in Florida for awhile. gotta finish some packing. 90's tomorrow here, 40's in NY.
Yeah, pack the long underpants, cause it's still bullshit degrees up here.
Yea, his blood has thinned considerably.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7