CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: 4/27/2019  (Read 3132 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
4/27/2019
« on: April 27, 2019, 12:00:19 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/27/2019
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 12:10:03 AM »

Welcome to the weekend....well except for AllWorkAndNoPlayTony...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 12:39:16 AM »

Welcome to the weekend....well except for AllWorkAndNoPlayTony...
Oh, I'm playing. I'll regret it on Monday but I need some unwind time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 05:12:03 AM »

Morning Weekenders, delicious cup of hot Cuban going.

I have endured about the worst week of my life and undoubtedly Thursday was the worst day of my life.  Son, Warden and I are all just devastated.  The boy is young and resilient and will get over it but the wife and I will probably never totally recover from this loss.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 05:27:05 AM »

Chilly here this morning, 53° with a 10-15 mph wind.  Sunny and 73° for the afternoon.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 05:50:54 AM »

I have endured about the worst week of my life and undoubtedly Thursday was the worst day of my life.  Son, Warden and I are all just devastated.  The boy is young and resilient and will get over it but the wife and I will probably never totally recover from this loss.
Never had a dog and this is one of the reasons. Although I'm sure the years that he was with you were worth the pain you're feeling now. I truly feel terrible for you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 05:59:47 AM »

Chilly here this morning, 53° with a 10-15 mph wind.  Sunny and 73° for the afternoon.
Pretty chilly here too this morning and I don't believe we'll see highs anywhere near yours.

Good morning, SCDave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 06:01:16 AM »

Anyhoo, coffee with big bro is on Saturday this week so it's about time to go. I'll check in on the banter a bit later.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 06:15:43 AM »

Never had a dog and this is one of the reasons. Although I'm sure the years that he was with you were worth the pain you're feeling now. I truly feel terrible for you.
Morning Mayor T, thank you for your kind thoughts and they are correct.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 06:16:49 AM »

Anyhoo, coffee with big bro is on Saturday this week so it's about time to go. I'll check in on the banter a bit later.
Enjoy the time with your brother, sure wish I could sit down and enjoy a cup with my brother this morning.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 07:02:34 AM »

I am well aware that we have seen these cheaper but this is the best price in many moons.

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona(5.0"x42) Pack of 15 for $44.99  FS.

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 07:03:21 AM »

good morning guys.
yesterday was a God day. I got to make the Grand Re-opening of the Pesky Pelican. so nice to see Jewel, Chuck, and Mo. the place is lovely, plenty of comfortable seating, lots of parking. soon their regular menu will be up and I'll be able to do the Prime Rib Friday. their liver and onions are on the menu Wednesday, and meatloaf. I ran into a friend there that has a BnB that is finally remodeled after the last hurricane (Micheal?). got to visit with her too and see her lovely little cottage. I even hit Lynn's Oysters for garlic scrimp, and Oysters Rockefeller. of course the trip wasn't complete without stopping at Carrabelle Beach. finished the trip with homemade strawberry ice cream and coffee off a food truck in Perry. God was good to me yesterday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2019, 07:06:53 AM »

good morning guys.
yesterday was a God day. I got to make the Grand Re-opening of the Pesky Pelican. so nice to see Jewel, Chuck, and Mo. the place is lovely, plenty of comfortable seating, lots of parking. soon their regular menu will be up and I'll be able to do the Prime Rib Friday. their liver and onions are on the menu Wednesday, and meatloaf. I ran into a friend there that has a BnB that is finally remodeled after the last hurricane (Micheal?). got to visit with her too and see her lovely little cottage. I even hit Lynn's Oysters for garlic scrimp, and Oysters Rockefeller. of course the trip wasn't complete without stopping at Carrabelle Beach. finished the trip with homemade strawberry ice cream and coffee off a food truck in Perry. God was good to me yesterday.
Morning GuyFieriDean

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2019, 07:08:24 AM »

they say this too shall pass but it's bullshit. I put down my Rascal in the early 80's and he's still with me in my thoughts. I know how you feel.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4