Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2019, 08:00:40 AM »

Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2019, 08:00:54 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
That sucks, Tony. Sorry to hear it.
And the mom is in the hospital also?  Dang, that's rough.

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2019, 08:01:11 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2019, 08:10:43 AM »

Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2019, 08:12:52 AM »

Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
From 1/11/19...

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2019, 08:16:40 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
Sorry to hear that Tony.
The diner is actually very good.

Good morning, NJDave.

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2019, 08:18:15 AM »

Thought for Today: "What's vice today may be virtue, tomorrow." — Henry Fielding, English novelist (born this date in 1707, died in 1754).
Let's hope so.
Should have been the quote for 4-20.
I was thinking along those lines too.

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2019, 08:23:10 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
it's MONDAY!
I love Mondays.
For once, I agree with you there, Dean. This was one of those weekends that makes you glad to see Monday roll around. Lol
woohoo. I'm beginning to gather followers.
I'll be honest. I'm kinda glad too. The kids and I would up having Easter dinner at a nearby diner. The Mrs. was at the hospital with mom and aunt, all week. The aunt took a real turn for the worse.
That sucks, Tony. Sorry to hear it.
And the mom is in the hospital also?  Dang, that's rough.
Thank you all for the concern and well wishes. Mom is back home now (my home). Her big issue is that she was so concerned with her big sister and stopped talking her own meds. We thought she was having a stroke. Just a really bad spike of the blood pressure.

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2019, 08:40:12 AM »

Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
From 1/11/19...
You gotta admit the search feature works pretty well, huh?

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2019, 08:47:07 AM »

Another new Diesel....

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-hair-of-the-dog-le-cigars/2022700/

I could have sworn that this name had been used earlier....
Have be unsuccessful so far in getting a full list of Diesel cigars past and present.  Will pursue further.
We've discussed this before. And yes, the name is a re-use. Try to keep up, Tony.
From 1/11/19...
You gotta admit the search feature works pretty well, huh?
No doubt about it.

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2019, 09:21:47 AM »

today is my grandson's 14th birthday. can't wait to see him and his sisters. soon.

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2019, 09:30:17 AM »

today is my grandson's 14th birthday. can't wait to see him and his sisters. soon.
Just don't scare them with those new pearly whites.

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2019, 09:39:39 AM »

it's Monday. gotta be a little Schizo.

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2019, 09:42:22 AM »

today is my grandson's 14th birthday. can't wait to see him and his sisters. soon.
Just don't scare them with those new pearly whites.
hahaha

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2019, 10:01:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Easter was a bloody lot of work.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7