Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019  (Read 1578 times)

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 06:59:52 AM »

good morning Daves and Rick. I'm playing a heathen, just staying home drinking coffee, smoking cigars, and start sorting stuff for NY.
Really looking forward to that trip!  Nice!
I leave in 9 days. pretty excited.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2019, 07:02:15 AM »

Nice! Bring some nice weather this way

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 07:34:26 AM »

Good morning and happy Easter to everyone... Unless you're celebrating Passover, then happy Passover.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2019, 07:36:40 AM »

Nice! Bring some nice weather this way
forecast for Watkins Glen that week is lows high 30's and highs might hit 60'. that I am not excited about.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2019, 07:37:20 AM »

Good morning and happy Easter to everyone... Unless you're celebrating Passover, then happy Passover.
Hum Bug.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 07:37:46 AM »

morning Tony.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2019, 07:38:57 AM »

Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.
Jesus, John 14:1

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 07:45:56 AM »

Jesus Christ, 33, of Nazareth, died today on Mount Calvary, also known as Golgotha, the place of the skull. Betrayed by his follower and friend Judas, Jesus was crucified by the Romans, by order of the ruler Pontius Pilate. The causes of death were crucifixion, extreme exhaustion, severe torture, and loss of blood.

Jesus Christ, a descendant of Abraham, was a member of the house of David. He was a son of the late Joseph, a carpenter of Nazareth, and Mary, his mother. Jesus was born in a stable in the city of Bethlehem, Judea. He was preceded in death by Joseph and is survived by his mother Mary, his numerous disciples, and all those who do the will of God.

Jesus was self educated and spent most of his adult life working as a teacher. He also was known as a healer and it is reported that many were made whole by his touch. Up until the time of his death, Jesus was teaching and sharing the Good News, healing the sick, providing sight to the blind, befriending the lonely, feeding the hungry, and helping the poor.

Jesus was most noted for telling stories about what he described as the Kingdom of Heaven. He also was reported to have performed miracles, such as feeding over 5,000 people with only five loaves of bread and two fish. On the day before his death, he held a Last Supper celebrating the Passover Feast with his friends and at which he foretold his death.

The body was quickly buried in a stone grave, which was donated by Joseph of Arimathea, a loyal friend of the family. By order of Pontius Pilate, a boulder was rolled in front of the tomb. Roman soldiers were put on guard.

At the request of his extended family, there will be no memorial service.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2019, 08:01:28 AM »

Beautiful Sunrise over the Marsh

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2019, 08:08:12 AM »

Back home now.  Preacher normally has a pretty good sermon but Didn’t care much for the Sermon today.

Brunch at one of the in-laws house at 11:00.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2019, 08:42:34 AM »

Back home now.  Preacher normally has a pretty good sermon but Didn’t care much for the Sermon today.

Brunch at one of the in-laws house at 11:00.
just finished bacon and scrambled eggs with hashbrowns. may through a stuffed porkchop on the grill for dinner tonight.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2019, 12:42:03 PM »

Back home now.  Preacher normally has a pretty good sermon but Didn’t care much for the Sermon today.

Brunch at one of the in-laws house at 11:00.
just finished bacon and scrambled eggs with hashbrowns. may through a stuffed porkchop on the grill for dinner tonight.
Ours was a sort of brunch. Had a French toast casserole.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2019, 03:16:23 PM »

had to get my own Easter 'candy' this year.

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2019, 03:37:02 PM »

Happy Easter all! Finishing a 2016 EPC Short Run, smoking great right now

Re: Happy Easter - 4/21/2019
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2019, 03:39:00 PM »

coffee, cigar, PGA, me, and God. doesn't get any better.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3