Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2019, 09:54:01 AM »

Always keep a spare shotgun hidden!

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2019, 09:54:46 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
that's what happens when the govt contract bidding goes to the lowest bidder.
No, that’s what happens when DOT’s and Locals don’t manage and inspect their projects.
most employees or conteactors down here never went to school let alone spell it. 😂
And some NYDOT people can’t even spell Contractors😂😂😂😂😂
LMAO. I didn't catch it at first.

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 09:58:49 AM »

I remember my first engineer who was also a gentleman farmer asked if I could pour concrete at about a 50° angle. he wanted to make a pit in his barn to feed his corn dryer so the trucks and grain would be out of the weather. I told him he was the engineer, if it could be done I could do it. worked out pretty good.

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2019, 10:15:04 AM »

Good morning guys. Busy last few days with Vet visits, groomers, all that fun stuff
now it's time to take care of you.
morning Rick.
Good morning Dean and Dave. I'm visiting.   My parents today, work in the morning then Brunch with the in laws tomorrow. Happy Easter everyone

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2019, 10:59:13 AM »

Looks like CI did not even bother to offer a Weekend Spotlight today.

Holts daily deals seem to have gone to chit like the rest of them.

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2019, 11:04:47 AM »

I remember my first engineer who was also a gentleman farmer asked if I could pour concrete at about a 50° angle. he wanted to make a pit in his barn to feed his corn dryer so the trucks and grain would be out of the weather. I told him he was the engineer, if it could be done I could do it. worked out pretty good.
Not much of a highway engineer, done all the time under bridges and not really very difficult.  there are multiple ways to do it depending on the strength you need.

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2019, 11:16:40 AM »

This spot should be part of Cfest, don't you think?  Right next door!

https://abc.go.com/shows/bite-size/episode-guide/season-01/85-where-are-peeps-made
I honestly never liked those peeps
They're like licorice, either you love it or hate it.

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2019, 11:17:22 AM »

Good Day BoilerBlue.

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2019, 12:09:36 PM »

Good afternoon, fellas.

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2019, 12:28:43 PM »

This spot should be part of Cfest, don't you think?  Right next door!

https://abc.go.com/shows/bite-size/episode-guide/season-01/85-where-are-peeps-made
I honestly never liked those peeps
They're like licorice, either you love it or hate it.
I like Peeps AND licorice.

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »

This spot should be part of Cfest, don't you think?  Right next door!

https://abc.go.com/shows/bite-size/episode-guide/season-01/85-where-are-peeps-made
I honestly never liked those peeps
They're like licorice, either you love it or hate it.
I like Peeps AND licorice.
As do I....and coconut too.
Then again there is probably not much either of us don't like...

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2019, 03:25:05 PM »

Hey Tony!

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2019, 05:18:19 PM »

Hey Tony!
Hi Dave. Sorry, I'm having all sorts of internet problems today. Happened to have replaced my cell phone and my wifi router at home. And now I think my wife is fed up with me playing the technology.

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2019, 06:24:49 PM »

Hey Tony!
Hi Dave. Sorry, I'm having all sorts of internet problems today. Happened to have replaced my cell phone and my wifi router at home. And now I think my wife is fed up with me playing the technology. with my woodie.
Fixed it

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2019, 06:25:15 PM »

Evening Mayor T
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]