Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 07:30:11 AM »

Not even to page 2 yet?

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 07:31:09 AM »

Just a lot of rain here, lingering into this morning.
Morning FoundationDave

Windy with Nothing but sunshine here right now

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2019, 07:38:56 AM »

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2019, 07:59:29 AM »

TOBACCO 21 IS HERE, WHAT ELSE COMES WITH IT

Next month, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., will introduce a bill that will seek to increase the minimum age to purchase tobacco products from 18 to 21 across the United States.

McConnel will become the most powerful lawmaker to call for such a measure on the federal level. While the text of the bill is not out, McConnell said his bill will include an exemption for those serving in the military.

The problem becomes if it, or a bill that passes, looks like another piece of legislation, the Reversing the Youth Tobacco Epidemic Act of 2019. That bill seeks to not only increase the minimum age to purchase tobacco but would also ban flavored tobacco, the sale of tobacco products online, introduce new advertising requirements and increase the user fees paid by tobacco products. The inclusions of the ban on flavored tobacco and online sales would be devastating to the premium cigar industry, even if you don’t think flavored cigars are premium.

https://halfwheel.com/tobacco-21-is-here-what-else-comes-with-it/298147

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 08:12:51 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2019, 08:15:46 AM »

cool damp dreary day.

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2019, 08:17:11 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
that's what happens when the govt contract bidding goes to the lowest bidder.

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2019, 08:41:29 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
that's what happens when the govt contract bidding goes to the lowest bidder.
No, that’s what happens when DOT’s and Locals don’t manage and inspect their projects.

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2019, 08:46:52 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
that's what happens when the govt contract bidding goes to the lowest bidder.
No, that’s what happens when DOT’s and Locals don’t manage and inspect their projects.
most employees or conteactors down here never went to school let alone spell it. 😂

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2019, 08:59:11 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
that's what happens when the govt contract bidding goes to the lowest bidder.
No, that’s what happens when DOT’s and Locals don’t manage and inspect their projects.
most employees or conteactors down here never went to school let alone spell it. 😂
And some NYDOT people can’t even spell Contractors😂😂😂😂😂

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2019, 09:33:07 AM »

This spot should be part of Cfest, don't you think?  Right next door!

https://abc.go.com/shows/bite-size/episode-guide/season-01/85-where-are-peeps-made
I honestly never liked those peeps

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2019, 09:34:29 AM »

Road crew misspells 'school' in Florida school crossing

DORAL, Fla. (AP) - A road crew in Florida should get an "F'' for spelling.

A motorist on Thursday spotted the error, realizing that workers in Doral had made a mistake when painting the word "school" at a pedestrian crossing in the road. Instead of S-C-H-O-O-L, it was spelled S-C-O-H-O-L.
that's what happens when the govt contract bidding goes to the lowest bidder.
No, that’s what happens when DOT’s and Locals don’t manage and inspect their projects.
most employees or conteactors down here never went to school let alone spell it.
And some NYDOT people can’t even spell Contractors
LMAO

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2019, 09:35:50 AM »

Good morning guys. Busy last few days with Vet visits, groomers, all that fun stuff

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2019, 09:46:57 AM »

Good morning guys. Busy last few days with Vet visits, groomers, all that fun stuff
Morning BusyBlue

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2019, 09:52:50 AM »

Good morning guys. Busy last few days with Vet visits, groomers, all that fun stuff
now it's time to take care of you.
morning Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3