Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2019, 03:02:59 PM »

Time to hit it and quit it. Hope you all have a chance to enjoy Easter. Hazzuh!
don't eat the bunny.

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2019, 03:14:50 PM »

When reading the San Lotano Dominicano article from Halfwheel, I was surprised to read this:

San Lotano was Fernández’s first brand for his new company, launched in 2010. The brand includes the Requiem, a three-blend core line, and Oval, which is now an exclusive to Cigars International.

Oval now CI exclusive?
That has already been discussed on this website. Pay attention!

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2019, 03:22:32 PM »

When reading the San Lotano Dominicano article from Halfwheel, I was surprised to read this:

San Lotano was Fernández’s first brand for his new company, launched in 2010. The brand includes the Requiem, a three-blend core line, and Oval, which is now an exclusive to Cigars International.

Oval now CI exclusive?
That has already been discussed on this website. Pay attention!
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1569.msg265821.html#msg265821
... from July 20th.

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2019, 03:43:47 PM »

When reading the San Lotano Dominicano article from Halfwheel, I was surprised to read this:

San Lotano was Fernández’s first brand for his new company, launched in 2010. The brand includes the Requiem, a three-blend core line, and Oval, which is now an exclusive to Cigars International.

Oval now CI exclusive?
That has already been discussed on this website. Pay attention!
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1569.msg265821.html#msg265821
... from July 20th.

SHEESH. we finally talk cigars and people get testy.

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2019, 04:04:29 PM »

When reading the San Lotano Dominicano article from Halfwheel, I was surprised to read this:

San Lotano was Fernández’s first brand for his new company, launched in 2010. The brand includes the Requiem, a three-blend core line, and Oval, which is now an exclusive to Cigars International.

Oval now CI exclusive?
That has already been discussed on this website. Pay attention!
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1569.msg265821.html#msg265821
... from July 20th.

SHEESH. we finally talk cigars and people get testy.
Nah. I was just busting NJDave's balls. Ya gotta take it if you're gonna give it.

« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2019, 04:30:34 PM »

When reading the San Lotano Dominicano article from Halfwheel, I was surprised to read this:

San Lotano was Fernández’s first brand for his new company, launched in 2010. The brand includes the Requiem, a three-blend core line, and Oval, which is now an exclusive to Cigars International.

Oval now CI exclusive?
That has already been discussed on this website. Pay attention!
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,1569.msg265821.html#msg265821
... from July 20th.

SHEESH. we finally talk cigars and people get testy.
Nah. I was just busting NJDave's balls. Ya gotta take it if you're gonna give it.
I knew that Tony.

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2019, 05:07:22 PM »

been a very dull and boring day. 😊

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2019, 05:31:07 PM »

guess I'll take leave of my senses.

see you tomorrow maybe.

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2019, 05:47:22 PM »

This one is for SCDave. Saw this bad boy cruisin' up the Hudson.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]