Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2019, 10:17:17 PM »

Afternoon Tony, raz, and whoever else is left.  Been lurking here and there for the last week. My mother passed away earlier this week in Little Rock.  94 yrs old, she had a good run.
I'm very sorry to hear that, Mark. My most sincere condolences to you and yours.
Thanks Dean and Mr. Mayor.

Death in the family lull.  The worst kind.
Very true. Had your mom been sick or did this come suddenly?
She had been declining over the last couple years, but in the last week it took a sudden acceleration. I went up to see her last weekend, so at least there's that. The blessing is she had my five siblings who live in LR looking after her.  Her care could not have been better, but dang, I hope I go out with a bang and not a whimper.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]