Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2019, 01:28:59 PM »

it's time.

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2019, 01:30:32 PM »

blood work done.
xrays next.
the CT scan, or MRI, something like that.
then EKG or EEG.
too many letters. very fucking confusing.
Biggg difference between a CT and an MRI
too many test. damn insurance scam.
If you are having a heart issue none of that is a scam.

MRI is an uncomfortable pain in the ass but nothing to the rest of them.

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2019, 01:32:40 PM »

MRI

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2019, 01:38:35 PM »

bowling is danderous:

A wife was arrested after allegedly attacking her husband in a dispute over bowling.

Heather Pinkerton, 31, of Fruitland Park, was arrested at 9:44 p.m. Monday at the Break Point Alley bowling alley in Tavares.

She and her husband had gotten into a verbal argument that turned physical, according to an arrest report from the Tavares Police Department.

Pinkerton snatched her husband’s glasses and broke them. He responded by knocking a drink over on a table. He walked away in an effort to diffuse the situation, but Pinkerton “pursued him and continued to yell at him,” the arrest report said. She struck him with her purse, which contained a set of keys. He grabbed her in a bear hug to get her to calm down before police arrived on the scene.

Pinkerton’s husband had fresh scratches on his face, the report noted.

The Key West native was arrested on a charge of battery and booked at the Lake County Jail. She was released after posting $500 bond.
I would've loved to have known what the actual dispute was. About how to pick up a 7-10 split?

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2019, 01:40:02 PM »

A shopper on a scooter was arrested in the theft of nearly $2,000 in merchandise from a store in The Villages.

Nicole Raymond, 48, of Inverness, on Sunday afternoon entered Belk at La Plaza Grande, riding on a scooter, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department. She had two large bags.

She selected “a large amount of clothing” and concealed it in the bags, the report said. She left the store without paying for the merchandise, but was detained by the store’s loss prevention officer. The total value of the merchandise was $1,794.20.

She was arrested on charge of grand retail theft and booked at the Lake County Jail. Bond was set at $5,000.
Those old commercials certainly never painted a real picture of The Villages.

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2019, 01:57:47 PM »

You'd have to hit me in the head with something hard several times to make me a conservative, but even I think this is ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-flag-design-laguna-beach-police-cars-causes-panic-pride-104855538.html

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2019, 02:17:27 PM »

Our new local Waterway Cruise Ship “Island Time” passing by
They gamble on that thing?

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2019, 02:21:48 PM »

You'd have to hit me in the head with something hard several times to make me a conservative, but even I think this is ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-flag-design-laguna-beach-police-cars-causes-panic-pride-104855538.html
Too much reading, I'll take your word for it.

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2019, 02:22:57 PM »

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2019, 02:24:13 PM »

You'd have to hit me in the head with something hard several times to make me a conservative, but even I think this is ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-flag-design-laguna-beach-police-cars-causes-panic-pride-104855538.html
Too much reading, I'll take your word for it.
The bottom line is the new American flag logo on these police cruisers is too "aggressive" for some people, because of...reasons. Judge for yourself:

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2019, 02:24:46 PM »

You can take my word on this, too - hazzuh!

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2019, 02:46:35 PM »

🤔  Cigar then a nap or nap first and then a cigar
Went with the nap first.

Went into the humi archives today, Padilla Miami Perfecto from 2010.

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2019, 03:11:15 PM »

MRI Lull?

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2019, 03:15:05 PM »

testing all done.
hungry, metallic taste in my mouth. got a hankering for tacos.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7