Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 06:56:22 AM »

Morning BoilerCheckers, chilly 48° here.

Rough night for me, about 2:00 a.m. my stomach decided to show it’s displeasures with my dinner selection.  Went back to sleep about 4:00 and just woke up.
cold front moving in for the weekend. only going to be in the 70's here.
Morning Dean’O

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2019, 06:56:44 AM »

Cold morning. Snow showers yesterday and rain today. Hope to get in a round round of golf this April
Morning Blue

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2019, 06:59:00 AM »

Dogs walked, Magnum is doing better today.  Seems to be slowly getting his vision back and not so disoriented as he has been since Last Tuesday.

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 07:01:06 AM »

Dogs walked, Magnum is doing better today.  Seems to be slowly getting his vision back and not so disoriented as he has been since Last Tuesday.
Good morning Dave. Hope Magnum continues to improve. One of my dogs not so well. Going to vet on Thursday.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 07:06:53 AM »

Dogs walked, Magnum is doing better today.  Seems to be slowly getting his vision back and not so disoriented as he has been since Last Tuesday.
Good morning Dave. Hope Magnum continues to improve. One of my dogs not so well. Going to vet on Thursday.
Hope the Vet can fix him or her up.

My spaniel has an ear infection and have to take him to the vet at 11:30, common problem with floppy ear spaniels.  But, that is about all the issues he ever has.

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 07:12:23 AM »

Morning BoilerCheckers, chilly 48° here.

Rough night for me, about 2:00 a.m. my stomach decided to show it’s displeasures with my dinner selection.  Went back to sleep about 4:00 and just woke up.
cold front moving in for the weekend. only going to be in the 70's here.
About the same here for the rest of this week.  We usually go with all the family to Sunrise Easter Service and that will be on the chilly side around 50°

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 07:25:40 AM »

One nice day Thursday 70 and sunny. Been going like a mad man getting cooling towers ready but we'll need the boilers still for a while.

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 07:28:18 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave.

Went to work without a jacket yesterday. Wasn't nearly as pleasant on the walk home.
Morning Mayor, how are things going with the sick ones today?
Kind of nutty. My m-i-l should be released today. Apparently she has a screwed up EKG but that's normal for her. My wife's aunt, on the other hand, is not having her hip surgery until tomorrow and all the medications and pain management has had the opposite effect. She hasn't slept in 48 hours, is hallucinating, pulling out her IVs, and punching/biting the staff. Not to mention the new Spanish words everyone is learning since she is screaming them at the top of her lungs.

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2019, 07:28:57 AM »

Dogs walked, Magnum is doing better today.  Seems to be slowly getting his vision back and not so disoriented as he has been since Last Tuesday.
That's certainly good news.

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 07:40:03 AM »

When is RoadTrippinDave due back? Must be having fun if he hasn't checked in at all in several days.

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »

Good morning, Rick, Dean, and Dave.

Went to work without a jacket yesterday. Wasn't nearly as pleasant on the walk home.
Morning Mayor, how are things going with the sick ones today?
Kind of nutty. My m-i-l should be released today. Apparently she has a screwed up EKG but that's normal for her. My wife's aunt, on the other hand, is not having her hip surgery until tomorrow and all the medications and pain management has had the opposite effect. She hasn't slept in 48 hours, is hallucinating, pulling out her IVs, and punching/biting the staff. Not to mention the new Spanish words everyone is learning since she is screaming them at the top of her lungs.
Good for the MIL, my sons FIL’s mother is 98 and in a home and has some of those same problems as the aunt but she has thus far not demonstrated any violence.  FIL is a super nice guy and she is about to drive him to the nuthouse

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2019, 07:57:40 AM »

[...]

Those strong personalities are amusing when they are in their right mind. Not so much when they aren't.

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2019, 07:59:26 AM »

Apparently, she finally collapsed at about 2:30 a.m. and slept right through the sponge bath. Perhaps she was just anxious about tax day.

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2019, 08:01:14 AM »

[...]

True, the grandmother is mostly fine during the daytime but changes to Frankenstein when it gets dark.  I have been around her quite a bit and in public she is the sweetest lady you could ever want to meet.

Edit:  those strong personality disorders are a lot more tolerable and amusing when they are not your parents or grandparents!

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2019, 09:06:58 AM »

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6