Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
Re: 4/15/2019
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2019, 03:40:45 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Howdy Dean'o!!

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2019, 03:55:34 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you.

You sure you didn't just run out of ink? I don't think your wireless connection could affect the ability to print in color.

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2019, 03:59:13 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you.

You sure you didn't just run out of ink? I don't think your wireless connection could affect the ability to print in color.
I can print in color from my phone. removed and reinstalled printer. did customer service. downloaded lastest drivers. repeated. black only.

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2019, 04:24:10 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Sheesh, I basically did the same thing and the damn $79 one works better than the much more expensive one I had but even my $79 one is wireless.  Of course the ink will bankrupt you if you use it much.

I have never seen one that included a USB cable though.

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2019, 04:26:05 PM »

Hey Johnny,good to hear from you

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2019, 04:29:12 PM »

AP reported: Notre Dame spokesman Andre Finot told French media the entire wooden interior of the building is ablaze and will burn:  “Everything is burning, nothing will remain from the frame.”

Also according to the Associated Press, firefighters and other first responders are working to salvage art and other priceless pieces stored inside of Notre Dame.

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2019, 04:30:15 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.
my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂
Sheesh, I basically did the same thing and the damn $79 one works better than the much more expensive one I had but even my $79 one is wireless.  Of course the ink will bankrupt you if you use it much.

I have never seen one that included a USB cable though.
I paid $39 for a compact HP 1110

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2019, 04:30:27 PM »

boiler man smoking at work yet?
Had a bowl of pipe tobacco. The rain and snow is to blame. Finally burning in Man Cave

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2019, 04:32:17 PM »

‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?

This is really freaking sad

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2019, 04:39:43 PM »

Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2019, 04:40:21 PM »

Hello Johnny

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2019, 04:56:22 PM »

boiler man smoking at work yet?
Had a bowl of pipe tobacco. The rain and snow is to blame. Finally burning in Man Cave
Too windy to enjoy a smoke on the balcony today.

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2019, 05:02:37 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
...or buying a TV and a sound bar, and having to buy the HDMI ARC cable for the sound bar separately. Stupid.

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2019, 05:13:51 PM »

Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2019, 05:19:27 PM »

Dean your printer wireless? Go to security settings and search for it. Providing you set up router etc from home screen on printer
yep, did all that, twice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6