CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 4/15/2019  (Read 5102 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 4/15/2019
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2019, 10:43:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano. Isn't Red Gravy supposed to be made on Sunday?
any day I feel like cooking. got the shelter lady and her sister and nephew coming over.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2019, 12:27:11 PM »

April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago.
Year before last was the biggest one I ever wrote and it was massive.  Last year was significant but 25% less than the previous one.
Same here. 2016 was massive because I worked nearly the whole year, sold my rental property, and received a lump sum severance package. WTF is any of that money?
Indeed.  Got a  bonus once that I didn’t get to take even half of it home.  Guvmint. Sheesh!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2019, 01:46:02 PM »

‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2019, 02:41:39 PM »

‘Terrible’ fire engulfs 850-year-old Notre Dame cathedral in Paris as flames erupt from the roof and massive plume of smoke sweeps across the city

Officials in Paris said a large operation had been launched in an attempt to bring the raging fire under control

The fire was first reported at 5.50pm (GMT) on Monday and the building was evacuated soon afterwards

Notre Dame - which means 'Our Lady' - was started in 1160 and completed by 1260, and has been modified on a number of occasions throughout the century.
I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2019, 02:58:52 PM »

I literally just finished booking my first trip to Paris and then I saw this. Coincidence?

Deans Fault?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2019, 03:04:33 PM »

Deans Fault?
I'm pretty sure this one is on me.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2019, 03:10:57 PM »

Deans Fault?

SHEESH

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2019, 03:16:20 PM »

you know what burns my ass?
buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2019, 03:22:03 PM »

buying a fucking printer and you have to purchase a USB cable for it separately.
I can understand that. But just think about how much more your ass would burn if you were sitting on a Notre Dame pew.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2019, 03:27:13 PM »

Isn't it Bluetooth capable? most of them are and you don't need the cable.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2019, 03:30:37 PM »

Or WiFi.

Howdy, Johnny. Hope all is well your way.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2019, 03:32:47 PM »

Or WiFi.

Howdy, Johnny. Hope all is well your way.
Howdy Tony,still able to eat solids and walk with the help of my cane.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2019, 03:33:43 PM »

my wireless printer shit the bed. it no longer lets me print in color, so I went back to cheap and simple.

hi Johnny you tech nerd you. 😂

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2019, 03:35:16 PM »

I can understand that. But just think about how much more your ass would burn if you were sitting on a Notre Dame pew.
it's the work of the devil I tell you!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6