Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/15/2019
« on: April 15, 2019, 12:01:27 AM »

Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 05:02:03 AM »

Morning Coffee Lovers, Hot Cuban Brewed

“Oh, come on. It’s a day, not doomsday, make it a good one.”

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 05:04:27 AM »

Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 05:06:53 AM »

JAMMING MONDAY!

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 05:08:00 AM »

5 Vegas Monday at the Sister, Help Yourself🙄

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 05:24:22 AM »

Crazy-ass weather, we dodged the rain and storms.

Clear and 69° now with 20-25 mph winds and higher gusts.  Dropping to low 60’s by mid morning then sunny and up to 70° with winds continuing for the afternoon.

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 05:25:10 AM »

Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 05:31:44 AM »

Today is 123rd running 🏃 of the Boston Marathon

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 05:34:26 AM »

Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 05:38:58 AM »

Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Morning OverWorkedBlue, glad to know those boilers are being checked by a well qualified boiler checker.  Always concerns me when some intern like Tony is responsible for the boilers.

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 05:40:08 AM »

Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Morning OverWorkedBlue, glad to know those boilers are being checked by a well qualified boiler checker.  Always concerns me when some intern like Tony is responsible for the boilers.
Haha well Tony tries his best

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 05:41:24 AM »

Sure hope the boilers are getting checked.
They are. Good morning. Last day off was 10 days ago.
Morning OverWorkedBlue, glad to know those boilers are being checked by a well qualified boiler checker.  Always concerns me when some intern like Tony is responsible for the boilers.
Haha well Tony tries his best
And he is holding down several jobs too.

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 05:42:41 AM »

Myself and Fish could not get Dean to admit the comeback story for Tiger was a good one. Yesterday's banter. You don't have to like him.

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 05:49:12 AM »

Myself and Fish could not get Dean to admit the comeback story for Tiger was a good one. Yesterday's banter. You don't have to like him.
Exactly, as a person I have never had any use for Tiger but as a golfer I certainly admire his talents on the course.  And I certainly admire the fact he worked so hard to successfully overcome such adversity even if much of it was his own doings.

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 05:51:11 AM »

April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6