Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2019, 09:02:36 AM »

Appreciate the sentiment. We'll be OK.

Just left for the office now. Originally scheduled to work from home today but will see if I can do it tomorrow instead.

Kids are home for Spring Break this week.
Good luck with everything, lots of logistical challenges  for you.

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2019, 09:04:50 AM »

Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2019, 09:07:15 AM »

Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2019, 09:17:43 AM »

Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
I've already got a van. Can't we use that? Didn't you hear I had a big ass tax payment to make.

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2019, 10:22:35 AM »

going to build some red gravy with sausage and meatballs for dinner tonight.

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2019, 10:22:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2019, 10:25:30 AM »

Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
I've already got a van. Can't we use that? Didn't you hear I had a big ass tax payment to make.
I don’t know, Dean is a BusMan

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2019, 10:26:10 AM »

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2019, 10:27:39 AM »

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2019, 10:28:52 AM »

April 15th IS TAX DAY and that is all you need to know for “On This Day”.
I couldn't recall if I wrote a check this large when I put a down payment on my house... Then I remembered the IRS payment I made two years ago.
Year before last was the biggest one I ever wrote and it was massive.  Last year was significant but 25% less than the previous one.
Same here. 2016 was massive because I worked nearly the whole year, sold my rental property, and received a lump sum severance package. WTF is any of that money?
Taxes were not friendly this year. Yes, I paid less, but they really fubared the withholding. Sigh.  And I also got screwed by the elimination of personal exemptions. Got two kids in college at once. That hurt.

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2019, 10:37:03 AM »

first time in about 25 years I got a refund. was only $66 but better than paying.

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2019, 10:40:28 AM »

Got to take my neighbor back to the surgery clinic for a post-op checkup this morning at 7:30.  Should not take too long this time.
My wife wound up spending the entire weekend in the hospital. First, her elderly aunt broke her hip. Then, her elderly mother had a "cardiac episode".
you got your hands full. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Tony could rent a bus and Dean could come up and manage any transportation needs.
I've already got a van. Can't we use that? Didn't you hear I had a big ass tax payment to make.
I don’t know, Dean is a BusMan
I'm not fussy what I drive.

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2019, 10:40:50 AM »

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2019, 10:41:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning Brett.
Morning, Deano. Isn't Red Gravy supposed to be made on Sunday?

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2019, 10:42:03 AM »

boiler man smoking at work yet?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6