Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 07:16:22 AM »

Three men die, a drunk, a taxi driver, and a politician go to heaven and are greeted by St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter stops them.

St. Peter says, “Gentlemen. Welcome to heaven. Only those who are Catholic may enter through this gate. Today, in order to prove this, you must answer my question of a catholic observed tradition.”

The men all start to get nervous with sweat starting to appear on their brows with obvious fear of the consequences of not getting into to heaven. St. Peter calls up the first gentlemen.

“Sir, can you tell me – what is Christmas?”, he says, pointing down at the man.

He gulps, “Well… Christmas is a… happy time of year… Where the boys and girls go… Door to door! In costumes! Yeah, that’s it. Then they say ‘Trick or treat’ and get candy and chocolates. That’s Christmas, right?”

“Incorrect!”, St. Peter thunders and the clouds from under the man’s feet open up as he’s swallowed by a ball of flames and is sent to hell. The second man’s knees begin to knock.

“You, sir!” St. Peter says to the second man. “What… is… LENT!”

“Le..Le.. Lent?”, he stutters. “Ahh… Lent! Lent is a… happy time of year… When… boys and girls give each other… uh… love letters on lace and heart shaped candy boxes and ask ‘Will you be mine’”, he says batting his eyelashes.

The clouds from under the second man’s feet open up and HE is swallowed by a ball of flames and is sent to hell.

St. Peter by this time puts his hands to his face in obvious frustration, thinking to himself what a waste of time this is, then turns to the third gentleman and asks, “You there, is there any chance that you can tell me what Easter is?”

The third gentleman confidently tells him, “Yes! Yes I can! Easter is, at first, a sad time of year. It is when, on Good Friday, we mourn the death of our savior Jesus Christ.”

St. Peter perks up as the man continues.

“He is crucified and dies on the cross for our sins. They take his lifeless, blood covered body and wrap it cloth and prepare it with oils and perfume. They bury him in a tomb and roll a big rock in front of it”.

Yes, yes! Continue…”, St. Peter pleads, knowing that today he would have finally increased heaven’s population by one.

“Then”, the man continues, “Three days later, on Easter Sunday, the holiest of days, a miracle happens. He rises from the dead. And the big rock in front of the tomb rolls open. Jesus steps out… And if he sees his shadow we get six more weeks of winter!”

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 07:20:45 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 07:21:07 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 07:22:22 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 07:22:44 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger!
I hope an American wins

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 07:23:05 AM »

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 07:24:10 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger!
I hope an American wins
How funny, I was editing my previous post as you wrote yours, we were 22 seconds apart.

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 07:25:32 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 07:26:08 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2019, 07:27:38 AM »

Firing up the boilers on low fire this morning.

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2019, 07:35:52 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
sure. the pot is giving him the munchies. 😂

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2019, 07:38:46 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
I have never heard of a dog fearing the dark, learn something new everyday.

I never knew cancer causes seizures for dogs until this week.  After 2 seizures Tuesday Magnum has almost lost his eyesight and as a result of that he is very disoriented .  He is on anti-seizure medication now, fortunately it is not expensive.

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2019, 07:39:57 AM »

Firing up the boilers on low fire this morning.

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2019, 07:48:45 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2019, 08:01:06 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Tiger still means that much to the game, like him or not there’s nobody else like him. I’m rooting for him or Ricky to win
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5