CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 4/14/2019  (Read 4602 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2019, 04:52:35 PM »

Tony coffee with big bro?
Not today. I had a memorial service to go to in Brooklyn, first thing this morning. Now I just returned from a soccer game. Hoping to take it easy the rest of the day but it isn't likely. My wife's elderly aunt broke her hip yesterday and my wife has been with her in the hospital ever since.
I hope your events today went well. Sorry to hear about Auntie.

sfish

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »

Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2019, 05:10:36 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.

sfish

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2019, 05:17:44 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation

sfish

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2019, 05:25:43 PM »

The Tat Black is an excellent cigar no matter the age, this one is at least 3 years old and great

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2019, 05:27:28 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
Very well put. My father and I kept in close contact throughout the Masters. Golf really changed my perspective on life when I started playing. Now I'm playing golf with my Father and son, so today was a special day us.

sfish

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2019, 06:25:20 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
Very well put. My father and I kept in close contact throughout the Masters. Golf really changed my perspective on life when I started playing. Now I'm playing golf with my Father and son, so today was a special day us.
He made his mistakes and was man enough to overcome them as well as physical obstacles. He’s a true American success story, the comeback is legendary

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2019, 07:35:53 PM »

business meetings complete, thunderstorms just moved in, Oliva O maduro torp lit, coffee poured, news on, going to do a back up on computer, printer is fucked up, no color printing, new computer ordered, thinking about eating something.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2019, 07:37:47 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.

sfish

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
I figured you would appreciate the redemption factor

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2019, 08:52:55 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield. 😂

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2019, 10:00:52 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield.
None of your wives ever broke your windshield with a golf club?

sfish

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2019, 10:14:05 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield. 😂
You never mistreated anyone in your life and wished you had the opportunity to make it right?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2019, 10:24:22 PM »

Espinosa especial #1
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield.
None of your wives ever broke your windshield with a golf club?
Not yet.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]