Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2019, 08:19:40 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Tiger still means that much to the game, like him or not there’s nobody else like him. I’m rooting for him or Ricky to win
And I dispute the claim of too many other great golfers out there, quite a few real good ones but NO dominating great ones there.

While he is not really that great now Tiger was the last dominating great golfer on the tour.

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 08:39:08 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger!
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Tiger still means that much to the game, like him or not there’s nobody else like him. I’m rooting for him or Ricky to win
Good morning Fish. I would love to see Fowler win. Someone is going to have to play out of there mind today with the wind picking up

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 08:40:53 AM »

Firing up the boilers on low fire this morning.
Haha yeah we have some old ones here. Know anyone with a 1st class stationary license I can put to work?

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2019, 08:42:58 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
I have never heard of a dog fearing the dark, learn something new everyday.

I never knew cancer causes seizures for dogs until this week.  After 2 seizures Tuesday Magnum has almost lost his eyesight and as a result of that he is very disoriented .  He is on anti-seizure medication now, fortunately it is not expensive.
Dog's actually are very resilient. I have a dog with diabetes that is blind and you would not know unless I told you. I give him insulin twice a day

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2019, 08:43:30 AM »

Tony coffee with big bro?

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »

[...]

Mine mostly steers himself now with his nose but he can see some, not totally blind.  Most of his sight problems are in his left eye.

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 08:51:49 AM »

My sons F.I.L. is at the Masters right now.

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 08:54:22 AM »

https://www.jeffgolfguy.com/is-tiger-woods-the-greatest-golfer-of-all-time/

the last two paragraphs:
Is Tiger the greatest player in the history of golf?

My answer: Not yet, but he still has a chance. And, as of now, he’s the only player in the world in that conversation.

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2019, 09:03:11 AM »

https://www.jeffgolfguy.com/is-tiger-woods-the-greatest-golfer-of-all-time/

the last two paragraphs:
Is Tiger the greatest player in the history of golf?

My answer: Not yet, but he still has a chance. And, as of now, he’s the only player in the world in that conversation.
IMFO, Tiger is the “Greatest Golf Shooter” to date but certainly not the “Greatest Golfer Person” by a long shot, nor should he ever be considered a great person by any rational fan.

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2019, 10:10:23 AM »

Masters Lull?

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2019, 10:29:01 AM »

Something different this morning

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2019, 10:58:48 AM »

WOW Dave that looks like a toy truck from the Arial

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2019, 11:51:19 AM »

I would say we got ourselves about a 5 man tournament now.

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2019, 11:51:54 AM »

WOW Dave that looks like a toy truck from the Arial
Those barges are a lot bigger than they look in a picture.

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2019, 11:52:57 AM »

Maybe I need to get me a drone for taking tit boat pictures.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5