Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: 4/14/2019  (Read 273 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
  • BotL Status
4/14/2019
« on: April 14, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 05:30:25 AM »

I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 05:50:23 AM »

I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Morning BaristaBlue
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 05:52:48 AM »

I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Morning BaristaBlue
Hi Dave. I can't drink the works crappy coffee.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 05:53:01 AM »

Morning Sleepers, enjoying a Hot Cup Cuban

Itís Palm Sunday, Holy Week Begins

Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 05:54:09 AM »

I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Morning BaristaBlue
Hi Dave. I can't drink the works crappy coffee.
I follow that theory, my office only had Folgers and I could not drink that garbage, nothing but colored water.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 05:56:56 AM »

69į and cloudy here, mostly cloudy and windy for the afternoon with a high of 75į.  Thunderstorms this evening.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 06:06:01 AM »

Beanís County of Thugs

Complaint: Wilco sheriff commander told deputies to have sex with Live PD producer

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/complaint-wilco-sheriff-commander-told-deputies-to-have-sex-with-live-pd-producer/1923811882
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 06:33:05 AM »

My forcaste is kinda crappy like the work's Sultana garbage coffee. Going to light up a La Zona Connecticut
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 06:47:57 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 06:51:21 AM »

Decent offer for a good cigar, today at CI Joes

My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande (6.4X47)
Pack of 5 for $24.99 FS + Tax in some areas

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 06:54:32 AM »

Blue and I could use a little help around here, Sheesh!
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • BotL Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 06:56:39 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 07:03:08 AM »

For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I canít pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than nude beaches.
Re: 4/14/2019
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 07:12:06 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick.
72į heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5