Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2019, 10:08:32 AM »

90 offerings at Holts, not a great deal in the bunch and only a few even respectable offers.

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 10:22:43 AM »

Short Story 🔥 and a Diet Coke

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2019, 10:37:02 AM »

79° RealFeel 87° already. heading to 90+. great day for a picnic. too bad it's not on a beach. looking forward to skimpy attire on the ladies.

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2019, 10:43:14 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2019, 10:44:14 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
batten down the hatches Mark.
good morning. stay dry.

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2019, 10:48:59 AM »

Morning Bean

Sprinkling rain with the sun mostly out here

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2019, 11:35:24 AM »

Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
How's the dog doing?
Morning Mayor, Magnum is definitely going down slowly but he is still hanging in there going on his 4 walks everyday but moving slower and walks are getting shorter.  He does not move around much and a recent seizure episode has deteriorated his eyesight but we have him on seizure medication that seems to be working.

Probably more than you wanted to know and he is still comfortable and mobile for now but reality is that could all change anytime .
Not at all. Glad to hear he's hanging in there.

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2019, 11:40:22 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
Good more hung, Mark. That was supposed to be "morning" but apparently autocorrect has a high opinion of you.

True story.

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2019, 12:07:00 PM »

Morning Dave, Dean, Mayor, and KeepingEm'ComfortableRick.  Thunderstorms with tornado watches here today.
Good more hung, Mark. That was supposed to be "morning" but apparently autocorrect has a high opinion of you.

True story.
TWSS

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2019, 12:07:21 PM »

Tres Frijoles!  Sunny and mild here.  Nursing my thumb.  Kinda like having somebody continuously hitting it with a hammer other than that cramps your style having one hand figuratively tied behind your back.  To add insult to injury caught a damn cold at the hospital!  Sneezing and blowin’ the snooze since Thursday afternoon.  SHEESH!

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »

Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
How's the dog doing?
Morning Mayor, Magnum is definitely going down slowly but he is still hanging in there going on his 4 walks everyday but moving slower and walks are getting shorter.  He does not move around much and a recent seizure episode has deteriorated his eyesight but we have him on seizure medication that seems to be working.

Probably more than you wanted to know and he is still comfortable and mobile for now but reality is that could all change anytime .
Not at all. Glad to hear he's hanging in there.
Thanks Tony

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2019, 12:26:16 PM »

Tres Frijoles!  Sunny and mild here.  Nursing my thumb.  Kinda like having somebody continuously hitting it with a hammer other than that cramps your style having one hand figuratively tied behind your back.  To add insult to injury caught a damn cold at the hospital!  Sneezing and blowin’ the snooze since Thursday afternoon.  SHEESH!
Hello, thumbsupMike. Hope you'll be feeling better before too long. Did you have both thumbs done or just the one for now?

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2019, 02:26:03 PM »

Tres Frijoles!  Sunny and mild here.  Nursing my thumb.  Kinda like having somebody continuously hitting it with a hammer other than that cramps your style having one hand figuratively tied behind your back.  To add insult to injury caught a damn cold at the hospital!  Sneezing and blowin’ the snooze since Thursday afternoon.  SHEESH!
Hello, thumbsupMike. Hope you'll be feeling better before too long. Did you have both thumbs done or just the one for now?
One at a time thank you very much.  Appreciate the well wishes.  Chronic problem that would never be right.  Hopefully the cure is better than the disease (cartilage completely gone).  Talk about a one armed paper hanger!

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2019, 03:20:42 PM »

Watching Golf with a LFD Cameroon Cabinet Lancero Lit and a SweetWater 420 poured.  Cloudy but very nice out.👍

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2019, 03:27:18 PM »

“Island Trader” headed back north
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5