Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
4/13/2019
« on: April 13, 2019, 01:59:58 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 05:09:54 AM »

Good morning. Going to check the boilers. Open house today.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 06:40:51 AM »

Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 06:48:23 AM »

Morning Blue, I slept in a bit this morning.

Got to take the dogs out now and no coffee yet.
Hello Dave. I'm on my second cup. One of my dogs is not sleeping at night. I'm glad the wife is at home for them 's

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 07:14:45 AM »

This Masters could be anyone's game. The leaderboard is setting up to be a tremendous weekend of golf.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 07:15:09 AM »

Dogs walked and fed, Hot Cuban brewed and a beautiful morning on the Waterway.

Happy Saturday, Do one thing every day that makes you happy.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 07:17:57 AM »

This Masters could be anyone's game. The leaderboard is setting up to be a tremendous weekend of golf.
Yeah, no real standout has surfaced yet so quite a few currently in the top 10 or so are in it.  Some of them are not 4 round players though.

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 07:24:00 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 07:25:39 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2019, 07:30:52 AM »

do the math.

Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang appeared on “Fox and Friends” Friday morning to defend his campaign’s key proposal of giving $12,000 to each American adult every year and criticized Democrats for their newfound support for the abolition of the Electoral College.

the population of the United States in 2018 was 327.2 million people.

that's going to be alot of money.

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2019, 07:31:59 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
she had $45 when she moved in. taxi costs money. payday is next week.

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 07:39:34 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
she had $45 when she moved in. taxi costs money. payday is next week.
I see, taxi is sure not a reasonable alternative to get to work regularly

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2019, 07:41:31 AM »

Good morning Dean. Smoking stogies yet? New world Cameroon lit and coffee for me as I make my rounds

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2019, 07:42:12 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave. paid to get the shelter girl's bike fixed yesterday so I don't have to drive her to work or her getting a taxi. best $15 I spent this month. now she's peddling her ass to make money.
my mouth hurt quite a bit yesterday but I'm sure it was from eating solid foods again. recovery picnic at 2pm. oh boy.
Morning Dean’O

Just curious, she works, lives with you free, gets free transportation to work and back yet does not have $15 to fix her own transportation?
she had $45 when she moved in. taxi costs money. payday is next week.
I see, taxi is sure not a reasonable alternative to get to work regularly
less than 20 minutes by bicycle.

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44:35 AM »

Good morning Dean. Smoking stogies yet? New world Cameroon lit and coffee for me as I make my rounds
a few. been hitting the A. Flores Gran Reserva half coronas a bit.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5