Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 4/12/2019  (Read 629 times)

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I'm done with redheads.
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2019, 06:06:40 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I'm done with redheads.
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2019, 06:08:11 PM »

Augusta Masters is looking like Augusta Amateurs.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2019, 06:25:21 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
Now that sux!
Absolutely does suck. I had the cigar cut and ready to go.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2019, 06:26:05 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I'm done with redheads.
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2019, 06:32:18 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
feel free to send him my email. apparently he skipped the Federal Labor Laws Class.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2019, 06:33:12 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
Give him this one too:  🖕
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I'm done with redheads.
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2019, 06:44:13 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
Give him this one too:  🖕
and this one.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
feel free to send him my email. apparently he skipped the Federal Labor Laws Class.
He'd probably be the first to admit that he's an asshole. He's actually a decent boss though. Ask me again if I don't get paid by this time next week.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2019, 06:55:41 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
Give him this one too:
and this one.
The latter one was clearer. I thought the first one was a thumbs up again.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • I'm done with redheads.
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2019, 07:29:05 PM »

Still haven't picked out a cigar. What will it be?
Sounds like your priorities are out of order
I'm looking at the AVO Syncro Nicaragua toro, just for a change of pace.
Boss needed to talk to me about a new "important" project and took all of my cigar time. If the rains hold off, I'll smoke it later.
WTF, he couldn't wait until Monday. what a fuckingasshole. tell him I said so.
I'll just forward this post to his email...
Give him this one too:
and this one.
The latter one was clearer. I thought the first one was a thumbs up again.
get a big golf umbrella so you can smoke in the rain.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • Senior Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2019, 08:35:44 PM »

Tony needs a man Cave. You need a cigar to lower your blood pressure I'm on my 3rd. 1was an H Upmann by AJ. 2 was a fratello and finishing an Espinosa habano as I type
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • Senior Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2019, 08:37:45 PM »

I'm working 7 days this week and maybe a day off by next Friday. My luck it will rain or snow
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • Senior Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 4/12/2019
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2019, 11:51:29 PM »

Looks like everyone's off enjoying their weekend, hopefully.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]