Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
4/12/2019
« on: April 12, 2019, 12:00:40 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 04:49:13 AM »

Morning, early start today.   Volunteered to take a neighbor to have some day surgery.  Older gent that lives alone, wife passed away about 6 months ago and adult son is working overseas.

He has to be there at 6:00 a.m. so will leave here at 5:30, might be there until noon.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 05:47:32 AM »

Mornin', goodsamaritanDave.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 06:07:39 AM »

I have a feeling we're going to be on page 1 for a while.

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 06:22:58 AM »

I have a feeling we're going to be on page 1 for a while.
#reallyrealnews

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 06:28:18 AM »

Mornin', goodsamaritanDave.
Morning Mayor, got my man delivered and I have absolutely nothing to do but read and watch a little tv for 4-6 hours so we will have more than one page for sure.

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 06:53:57 AM »

I have a feeling we're going to be on page 1 for a while.
#reallyrealnews
Good morning, LTG. Working from home today? Twice a week now, no?

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 06:56:18 AM »

Mornin', goodsamaritanDave.
Morning Mayor, got my man delivered and I have absolutely nothing to do but read and watch a little tv for 4-6 hours so we will have more than one page for sure.

Are you volunteering to do this day in history and the birthday list in NJDave's absence?

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 06:57:36 AM »

Mornin', goodsamaritanDave.
Morning Mayor, got my man delivered and I have absolutely nothing to do but read and watch a little tv for 4-6 hours so we will have more than one page for sure.

Are you volunteering to do this day in history and the birthday list in NJDave's absence?
Well I would never publish his commie lists but maybe I can come up with something.

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 07:05:05 AM »

I have a feeling we're going to be on page 1 for a while.
#reallyrealnews
Good morning, LTG. Working from home today? Twice a week now, no?
Yes sir, Wednesdays and Fridays.

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 07:12:58 AM »

This Day In History

April 12 is the 102nd day of the year 2019 in the Gregorian calendar. There are 263 days remaining until the end of this year. The day of the week is Friday.

Aries is the zodiac sign of a person born on this day. Diamond is the modern birthstone for this month. Opal is the mystical birthstone from Tibetan origin that dates back over a thousand years.

1633 - Galileo is convicted of heresy

1776 - American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.

1861 - Civil War begins as Confederate forces fire on Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, SC

1864 - Hundreds of Union soldiers killed in Fort Pillow Massacre

1888 - Founder of classic British sports car company MG is born

1945 - President Roosevelt dies

1954 - Bill Haley and the Comets record “Rock Around The Clock”

1961 - Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin becomes the first man in space

1981 - The space shuttle Columbia is launched for the first time

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 07:16:04 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. no boiler report?

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 07:16:31 AM »

Morning, early start today.   Volunteered to take a neighbor to have some day surgery.  Older gent that lives alone, wife passed away about 6 months ago and adult son is working overseas.

He has to be there at 6:00 a.m. so will leave here at 5:30, might be there until noon.
you're a good man.

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 07:22:51 AM »

Famous Birthdays Worth Mentioning-April 12

1947 - Tom Clancy, American author (Rainbow Six, The Hunt for Red October), born in Baltimore, Maryland (d. 2013)

1957 - Vince Gill, American country singer (When I Call Your Name), born in Norman, Oklahoma

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 07:23:12 AM »

Morning, early start today.   Volunteered to take a neighbor to have some day surgery.  Older gent that lives alone, wife passed away about 6 months ago and adult son is working overseas.

He has to be there at 6:00 a.m. so will leave here at 5:30, might be there until noon.
you're a good man.
TWSS
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7