Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2019, 07:08:43 PM »

Evening boys. Layover in Dallas. Time for a burger & beer.
Enjoy.

« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2019, 07:10:07 PM »

Pasta dinner complete, a couple of LaCareme cigars and some port ready to enjoy on the balcony.

« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2019, 07:11:43 PM »

SHEESH!
Fucking work.
yep, whine time.
Trust me, I appreciate the paycheck. And I really don't mind being busy but lately it's been nothing but chaos.
You're sounding like raz now.
Never even mentioned guns or motorcycles.
True, but you have the first leg of the raz experience established,  chaos at work.

« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2019, 07:12:41 PM »

SHEESH!
Fucking work.
yep, whine time.
Trust me, I appreciate the paycheck. And I really don't mind being busy but lately it's been nothing but chaos.
You're sounding like raz now.
Never even mentioned guns or motorcycles.
BTW, the guns and motorcycle part will be more difficult.

« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2019, 07:14:46 PM »

Pasta dinner complete, a couple of LaCareme cigars and some port ready to enjoy on the balcony.
I could go for a cigar,  but Love Field has yet to install a cigar lounge,  the bastiges.

« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2019, 07:26:30 PM »

Pasta dinner complete, a couple of LaCareme cigars and some port ready to enjoy on the balcony.
You're gonna spoil that boy. He's not going to want to go back home.

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2019, 07:31:42 PM »

Pasta dinner complete, a couple of LaCareme cigars and some port ready to enjoy on the balcony.
You're gonna spoil that boy. He's not going to want to go back home.
Chit, he cooked dinner and washed the dishes

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2019, 07:49:40 PM »

Coastal Trader passing the New Myrtle Beach Cruise Ship on her Maiden Voyage

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2019, 08:07:34 PM »

Coastal Trader passing the New Myrtle Beach Cruise Ship on her Maiden Voyage
Not so low budget anymore.

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2019, 08:20:19 PM »

Coastal Trader passing the New Myrtle Beach Cruise Ship on her Maiden Voyage
Not so low budget anymore.

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »

SHEESH!
Fucking work.
yep, whine time.
Trust me, I appreciate the paycheck. And I really don't mind being busy but lately it's been nothing but chaos.
just throw in a little drama and you'll have what I left behind in NY.
A little drama?  Tony will need to marshal all the drama resources of the UN to pull that much together.
GFY.
oh wait, it's Thursday. nevermind.

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2019, 08:54:10 PM »

Pasta dinner complete, a couple of LaCareme cigars and some port ready to enjoy on the balcony.
I’m a big fan of the Le Careme, excellent cigar there enjoy

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2019, 09:17:55 PM »

Pasta dinner complete, a couple of LaCareme cigars and some port ready to enjoy on the balcony.
I’m a big fan of the Le Careme, excellent cigar there enjoy
I'm a fan too. I'd put it on the top 3 connie list.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]