Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2019, 11:37:20 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.
Litterbug.
Took the label off so totally biodegradable.  🖕

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2019, 11:55:34 AM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2019, 11:57:29 AM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I had a cup of luke warm tomato soup. 😞

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2019, 12:31:05 PM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.
Litterbug.
Took the label off so totally biodegradable.
I was kidding. But I do the same with the label before chucking it.

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2019, 12:33:02 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2019, 01:01:15 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.
That's no good at all.

« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2019, 01:04:55 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.
That's no good at all.
I'm supposed to be the non technical guy on this call. Holy crap they would be completely lost without me. 2.5 hours now... Is that a light at the end of the tunnel?

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2019, 01:34:10 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.
I have been busy as hell. Working a little too much lately and only going to get worse. Smoking a RP edge maduro in the chiller house with the doors open. The air police is gonna bitch .     .... F em

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2019, 01:36:50 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.
That's no good at all.
I'm supposed to be the non technical guy on this call. Holy crap they would be completely lost without me. 2.5 hours now... Is that a light at the end of the tunnel?
Nope, that's a new train baring down on you. Get out of the way!

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2019, 01:58:02 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.
I have been busy as hell. Working a little too much lately and only going to get worse. Smoking a RP edge maduro in the chiller house with the doors open. The air police is gonna bitch .     .... F em
Afternoon BlueChiller.

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2019, 01:58:54 PM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.
Litterbug.
Took the label off so totally biodegradable.
I was kidding. But I do the same with the label before chucking it.
I know you where but just figured you needed the finger for something anyway.😀

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2019, 02:08:44 PM »

Pimento Cheese sandwich for lunch today.
I'm starving. Been on a call for over 2 hours. If I weren't an active participant, I would have just muted and left already.
I have been busy as hell. Working a little too much lately and only going to get worse. Smoking a RP edge maduro in the chiller house with the doors open. The air police is gonna bitch .     .... F em
Afternoon BlueChiller.
Hi Dave

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2019, 02:14:43 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2019, 02:14:50 PM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.
Litterbug.
Took the label off so totally biodegradable.
I was kidding. But I do the same with the label before chucking it.
I know you where but just figured you needed the finger for something anyway.
I only just realized that wasn't a thumbs up.

Edit: Eyes aren't what they used to be.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6