Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2019, 09:59:01 AM »

Morning Tony, Daves, and NakedNewsDean.  Couple more hours in the dreary NW before heading to the airport.
morning Mark.
safe travels.

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2019, 10:00:03 AM »

Bean better watch out on those Hill Country Rides

70-year-old motorcyclist killed by flying turkey

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/04/09/year-old-motorcyclist-killed-by-flying-turkey/
We do have turkeys, but it's the deer that are the real menace.

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2019, 10:05:49 AM »

Bean better watch out on those Hill Country Rides

70-year-old motorcyclist killed by flying turkey

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/04/09/year-old-motorcyclist-killed-by-flying-turkey/
I heard about this yesterday. That's nuts. I thought only small planes were in danger.

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 10:05:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I'm back. Been sick.

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2019, 10:07:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I'm back. Been sick.
You've been missed. Where's Flip?

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2019, 10:07:50 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I'm back. Been sick.
You've been missed. Where's Flip?
On the other side of the continent.

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2019, 10:09:06 AM »

Morning Raz

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2019, 10:12:33 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2019, 10:17:53 AM »

Hope the Warden does not see this and get any ideas🤔

San Antonio woman on trial for murder allegedly shot boyfriend for being a ‘jerk’

The affidavit stated that Messick told police she was thinking, “What an (expletive). What a jerk,” when she allegedly shot DeOca, and that she cut his neck with a knife because she wasn’t sure he was dead after she shot him.

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2019, 10:19:14 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2019, 10:30:02 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2019, 10:32:01 AM »

Got 2 F-15 fighters doing their thing practicing, fun to watch but noisy as hell.

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2019, 10:42:53 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2019, 10:49:54 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.
the 777's were their best, imo.

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2019, 10:59:25 AM »

Doing some thinning of the Humi Herd, got several odds and ends that I don’t know where the came from but probably thrown into an old “bombing” as we used to say.  Some were probably from old samplers too.

Anyway, a J Fuego “Origen” Robusto  Lit
Taste is not so bad but the draw is as tight as new rope.
every single one I've ever smoked had the same issue. reminded me of the old De Nobili cigars of my youth.
Well that thing is now a half-of-a-turd being carried out to sea with the tide.
Litterbug.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6