Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/11/2019
« on: April 11, 2019, 12:02:16 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 12:05:20 AM »

going to rest and drool. no smoking for 24 hours.
Drool on brother.
Did you come to check and make sure I flip the site?
Nope, that was just serendipity.  Just gathering myself together for tomorrow’s next surgery. Thumb’s this time.  Fuse the bones together then tie that to a wrist bone.  Starting with the left one.  Kinda like the shoulder replacement just no joint left.  Orthopedist says it’s genetic.  Me, I go with too much wear and of my skinny ol’ frame.  Fifty plus years of living at one keyboard or another probably didn’t help.
I guess you won't be hitch hiking for a while. Well good luck to you, old friend.

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 05:13:16 AM »

Good morning. No one rides for free.

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 05:40:09 AM »

Good morning. No one rides for free.
You sure about that?

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 05:41:00 AM »

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 05:42:04 AM »

Good morning. No one rides for free.
You sure about that?
I never got anything for free but it's the new American way.

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 06:10:27 AM »

Good morning. No one rides for free.
You sure about that?
I never got anything for free but it's the new American way.
You get access to this site for free, and that's priceless. Morning, all.

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 06:10:33 AM »

Good morning. No one rides for free.
You sure about that?
I never got anything for free but it's the new American way.
I did get free lunch this month. Maybe you got a point.

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 06:11:04 AM »

Good morning. No one rides for free.
You sure about that?
I never got anything for free but it's the new American way.
You get access to this site for free, and that's priceless. Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 06:38:00 AM »

good morning guys.
they ride free at my place.
no cigar for awhile, real sore this morning.
I love the updates.

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 06:47:11 AM »

3 naked women spotted at Pasco rest stop arrested after wild chase
FHP: They had to be stopped by deflating their tires.

WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (WFLA) - Naked, and apparently not afraid. Three women who were spotted buck naked at a Pasco County rest area are now wearing jail uniforms.

FHP troopers caught the trio after a series of violent encounters both on and off the road.

At the northbound I-75 rest area in Wesley Chapel, just after 11 Wednesday morning, a custodian discovered a bizarre sight. He called 911. “They're on the northbound side of the building. All three of them standing in the nude putting on suntan lotion” said the custodian.

An FHP Trooper pulled up to see the three young women nude and standing in the grass. They said they were "air drying" after showering.

Walter Burns watched in amazement. “Naked females standing on the edge of the building there” said Burns. Walter watched as the women jumped in their car and took off. “And the trooper, lights and siren right after them. Didn't stop. Went around the wrong way through the parking lot.  And do not enter sign” he said.

They turned around and headed north on I-75. The trooper followed but broke off the chase.

A retired cop called 911 and tailed them as they got off at State Road 52. “I got a car in front of me a trooper was chasing. It's a white Nissan” said the caller. “Yeah. I'm keeping about 50 yards behind em.  They know I'm following em though” said the caller.

Troopers caught up with the women at a Shell station in San Antonio.

The FHP reports the driver tried to run down a trooper, a passenger came at a trooper with a metal bat, another trooper rammed their car and they sped off again, toward Dade City.

Near Pasco High School, a Dade City cop used stop sticks to deflate the car's tires, then an FHP trooper rammed their car, broke the glass, and tasered all three.

And it all started with a mid-day shower at a rest stop. “No clothes standing around.  It's kind of unusual” said Walter Burns.

Authorities say Oasis Shakira Mcleod was driving the car and Jeniyah Mccloed and Celilia Unique Young were passengers.

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 06:50:29 AM »

good morning guys.
they ride free at my place.
no cigar for awhile, real sore this morning.
I love the updates.
You're going to forget all about this pain eventually and you'll look really pretty in the wedding photos.

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 06:56:12 AM »

[...]

Where's the body cam footage when you need it?

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 07:08:07 AM »

[...]

I fail to see what they were doing wrong.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2019, 07:31:26 AM »

good morning guys.
they ride free at my place.
no cigar for awhile, real sore this morning.
I love the updates.
You're going to forget all about this pain eventually and you'll look really pretty in the wedding photos.
the bill is nothing to smile about.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6